Twin Tuner HD Receiver

aamir007

Registered
Hi

I'm on the look for a Twin Tuner HD Receiver that can run emu's such as CCCam or any equivalent as long as it can be used as a server and the clients can use CCCam. I've looked at the DM8000 which is way out of my price range looking for something cheaper, i've also seen the Vu+ Duo just wanted to know if there anything cheaper. Looking for something max £350.

Also can the He@d Medialink ML9700 be run as a server?

MAKBAR

Registered
hi mate
you could go for vu+duo its twin tuner and very good box with very good support, it works fine as client,but i am sure i will work as server, the price is around £375.
have look at this on the net.
i have one and very pleased with it

i know you said £350

aamir007

Registered
Yeah i've already seen the vu+ duo great box, was just looking for an alternative to that if possible.

the vu + duo is your best bet my friend a great box other e2 boxes wont run cccam without problems... the vu+ runs it just like the dreambox you can get a vu+ for under 350 if you shop around. but we have a forum sponsor here and i dont want to post the link ere....

Google is your friend!!!!!

aamir007

Registered
Would the MediaLink 9700 be able to run CCCam as a server?

If not probably will be buying Vu+. Also can the Vu+ read a sly card?

Last edited:

aamir007

Registered
After looking around for a Vu+ i found a DM8000 clone priced at £350 which would be bettter the DM8000 clone or the Vu+ Duo?

mariuss

Registered
VU+duo HD box what sort of twin tuner has,satelite and terestrial ? both tuners are mpeg4 ?

thanks