OPENPLİ NEW İMAGE

eysibey

Registered
[bz2] openpli-6.0-release-dm900-20171228.rootfs.tar.bz2 0.1 days old 23 136.4 MB 2017-Dec-28

harrydej

Registered
i have flashed it and after message to reboot i did.
Then no reboot, maybe it is too big: it is double the size of the last openpli 5.(same as with the rc )

vladan !!

Registered
and from what i read on pli-images.net
New Dreambox STB's like DM520, DM525, DM820, DM7080, DM900 and DM920 will not be supported from openPLi. We thought many users are really sad about this and so we began to plan openPLi for new Dreambox STB's. It was a hard work but we made it !!!!
Due to that openPLi is licenced unter GNU and is open source set-top box software we made it possible now to offer openPLi Image for new Dreambox STB's.
It is the same open source set-top box software like for other vendors which will be supported by openPLi.

We and all users with new Dreambox STB's want to thank openPLi for their great development so far.
!!! Thanks openPLi Team !!!

openPLi 6.0 now released first for DM900uHD and DM920uHD
!!! with Kodi Krypton 17.6 inside and ready to use !!!
In few days there will be released also more
Stay tuned for more Informations !!!
Dear openPLi, if you say this images are not genuine, then all other images from you are even not genuine. This image is based on all openPLi Source from Github and has no backdoor or other stupid things.
i dont have problam to try it on my dm 900 the point is if it is work ?
and from what @eysibey sey dont work , on one another site same one do it and he have post picture .
i m going to try it meybe wish to work !!

fault123

Registered
I can not make it work on Bary Alen 12.65. It falls on green screen as soon as it is starting. I have every image on BA working except this one. I have experimental image on flash.

vladan !!

Registered

roxi676

Registered
ok! Try with this: enigma2-plugin-extensions-satvenus-panel_6.5.2_all

You have inside all what you need !

;) Thanks don.t forget

:)