I need an image with 2 camserver

satnsat

Registered
Hi all, as for description I need an image that can hold 2 softcam at once, as I've a card in my box and I need to use the cc cam plus I want to download the mgcamd 1.38 patched for rsi, any clue if there's one? Thanks.

satnsat

Registered
Hi all, I explain my problem better, I have a tvsat card so I need to use the cc sofcam, I installed an image where there is a sofcam and a cardserver, so if I install the mgcamd 1.38srf patched I can see the rsi with the emu, or someone knows how to make my tvsat card with mgcamd? Thanks

satnsat

Registered
Maybe better to use Oscam as it's still under active development. It will read your Tivusat card and its emu will decode RSI with the right keys.

Look here:
http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=443
select the correct version for your box/image. Make sure you choose one with emu.

Thanks for your reply, as box I got a DM800se, about the image doesn't matter which ever I can use, I had look there but I can't see which is which, can you help please? Then once is installed do I need to configure to make both working?

percivjr

Registered
I'm not sure which is the correct version for the DM800se as I have a Vu+ Duo 2. Perhaps somebody here can confirm which version to use for your box

I did a Google search and the OpenPli 4.0 image seems to work on the DM800se, in which case the oscam-svn11391-openpli40-webif-emu.zip would be the one to choose.

Yes, oscam will need to be configured and I can certainly help with that.

satnsat

Registered
I'm not sure which is the correct version for the DM800se as I have a Vu+ Duo 2. Perhaps somebody here can confirm which version to use for your box

I did a Google search and the OpenPli 4.0 image seems to work on the DM800se, in which case the oscam-svn11391-openpli40-webif-emu.zip would be the one to choose.

Yes, oscam will need to be configured and I can certainly help with that.

Hi mate I'm going to install one of the latest image (openatv-6.1-dm800se) I think will have the oscam on board, if there's the oscam can you help to configure for the tvsat card please, thanks.

satnsat

Registered
Ok mate all done I got that 'oscam-svn11391' not I need to configure to see the tvsat card and rsi please.

georgeflu

Registered
openatv has different repository and generaly build from openpli.
actually they have their own repository called O.E alliance, with openvix,openhdf,egami,and a few other teams.
openpli emus,are not compatible in openatv (different camscripts and folders/directories).