Best Box To Buy?

kasrola

Registered
like C+ france/Poland. any advise to which i'll buy?
Heared AZbox are good! which providers the open?
Many thanks for eny HINTS
KASROLA

Trap

Registered
Boxes with linux on base are the best as that guy suggested to you dreambox ,ipbox and other .If you have the possibility you can buy dreambox 500,600,7020 or 7025 it depend from what you want.Db 500 is little and cheapest but with less memory in flash:)

RIDER

"Vanity is definitely my favorite sin"
Super VIP
Dreambox 7020 8000 600 7025 And Reelbox=(expesive) This Is My Oppinion

Looker

Registered
like C+ france/Poland. any advise to which i'll buy?
Heared AZbox are good! which providers the open?
Many thanks for eny HINTS
KASROLA

I bought an AZbox few months ago,and I must say it's far away the better box I bought since I enjoy this hobby more than 10 years ago.
Support by AZbox team is excellent ,and I'm waiting now for the famous "blue surprise" announced by AZbox team as coming very soon !! ;)

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
i think blu suprise there new model of hd receivers ..and if the team keeping going like this in few year will get the maket hold more then the dream...

Looker

Registered
i think blu suprise there new model of hd receivers ..

I don't think so.;) my little finger say it will be D+ opened in Cardmagedon on Astra.(but my little finger is not a 100% trusted source :) ) (even if it is that,it will not be for a long time ,cause these cards must be changed in 2008 too).
We just have to wait and see. ;)

kremenko

Registered
I bought an AZbox few months ago,and I must say it's far away the better box I bought since I enjoy this hobby more than 10 years ago.
Support by AZbox team is excellent ,and I'm waiting now for the famous "blue surprise" announced by AZbox team as coming very soon !! ;)

this boxes comes and goes after some time:(
this is new way to sell comercial codes
look for visionnet receivers (3 years )and when they sold enought
stopped support ,then new received arrived with same story

then blackbox ,same story
then sl35
then azbox
etc

it is cheap receivers with emu ,and when sales drops ,support stops,and you will need to buy another ghfgxxxx -box
with support
what with this poor people who buy receiver on the support ending time??
never ending story:bang

buy some good receiver linuxbased with good public support,
maybee will not get everything but it will serv u long and it :dance

maximo

Super VIP
the support dreambox has got must be the best around but im waiting for the "QBOX" i been reading some reviwes and i cant wait to get my hands on it :)