Another newbie needing help

DinoArmadillo

Registered
Hello all,
I'm kinda new to all this and haven't looked at this kinda thing since my Skybox F2 died a long time ago.
I'm currently a student in Liverpool and don't have a huge budget.
It didn't really know where to post this so I just posted in the chat section but basically I don't know exactly where to start. I don't know what CCam is, basically all I really want is the ability to watch the football, preferably in HD.
So what would you guys suggest should I go for Cable or Satellite, which is the most future proof and cost effective.
Which box should I go for? I like the look of the VU+ Zero, but as a computing student the idea of a DVB card seems very intersting would this be viable for my needs such as receiving Sky Sports and BT sports

I know this is likely already been posted a huge amount of times but I also know how fast things can change in this area

nutbolt

Registered
Hello all,
I'm kinda new to all this and haven't looked at this kinda thing since my Skybox F2 died a long time ago.
I'm currently a student in Liverpool and don't have a huge budget.
It didn't really know where to post this so I just posted in the chat section but basically I don't know exactly where to start. I don't know what CCam is, basically all I really want is the ability to watch the football, preferably in HD.
So what would you guys suggest should I go for Cable or Satellite, which is the most future proof and cost effective.
Which box should I go for? I like the look of the VU+ Zero, but as a computing student the idea of a DVB card seems very intersting would this be viable for my needs such as receiving Sky Sports and BT sports

I know this is likely already been posted a huge amount of times but I also know how fast things can change in this area

I would say the Enigma 2 boxes such as the Zgemma H1 dual, it allows F connector satellite and also VM cable