What LNB to get for low SR feeds on 1m dish?

mrsirus

Registered
Anyone can suggest a good lnb for 1 meter dish to tackle those low symbol rate feeds?
Someone suggested to get INVERTO Black Ultra HGLN 0.2DB Single LNB.
any thoughts?
Thanks

Dave5118

Feed Hunter
Suggestion was right. IBU is one of the best low-coast LNBs available on the market.

Just wondering RimaNTSS, how do these compare with the Inverto Black Pro C120 LNB on a offset feedhorn?
Seem to recall someone said they had better results from an IBU, but cant find the post.

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Hi,
Have you ever thought than more than lnb you need a professional receiver which could manage lower symbol rate?

TBS 6983, as exemple, that's a pciE satellite card works with SR lower than 1000.
Most of commercial receiver instead can't manage such low values.

So this is the case where you need more a better receiver than a better lnb

:)

Last edited:

mrsirus

Registered
klim i thought about that and doing some research on some receivers probably a technomate, do you have any suggestions other than a pciE?

william-1

Feed Hunter
klim i thought about that and doing some research on some receivers probably a technomate, do you have any suggestions other than a pciE?

The TM5502HD is best for low symbol rate feeds with accurate frequencies,

Symbol rates achieved with the latest software 800 to 45,000

Also the TM5302HD if you can find one.

ricard silveira

Registered
Also Vu+zero 1 msps to 45msps and blindscan like TBS 6902 and Hauppauge starburst HD

TBS 6925/5925/6983/6903 SR: 0.8msps-45msps blindscan and multisteam

TM5302HD and TM5502HD don´t have E2 linux but better tuners

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Inverto Black Pro C120 LNB is certaily best for My Prime Focus 2m Dish .

Inverto Black ULTRA 0.2db LNB and/or Golden Interstar Single LNB 0.1dB for any Offset Dishes
i tested many LNB's on my 1.2M offset dish and found Golden Interstar to be the very best with preformance

i dont get such results with using Feedhorn and Inverto Black Pro C120 LNB on my 1.2M Dish
but ive not really played about and tested with it much
this i will do in coming days aswell as test a C Band LNB aswell something ive been wanting to do for a year or so :D

TM5402 M3 HD is good can find feeds with low SR too
my TBS 5980 Q-Box always been good for feeds like this aswell with low SR

Bigger dish sure will help but good LNB can make a decent difference too , any good 0.2db LNB always gives better results than 0.3db or higher .

ricard silveira

Registered
Golden interstar for C+ ku bands is a good lnb like DMS internacional 13K or 15k or 17K ones.

Inverto black ultra C120 with feedhorn lnb for offset dishs Versus inverto black ultra without feed for offset dishs ?

The C120 with feed have better signal results than the black ultra with offset dishs.

RimaNTSS

Registered
i tested many LNB's on my 1.2M offset dish and found Golden Interstar to be the very best with preformance
Great! How much better it was? Could you state it in %? Or it was just slightly better, or much better? Or it was better in some frequencies? Just wondering.:)

anugrah

Registered
Please file sw receiver iptv globo hd 405,,,iwant to upgrade my decoder

Sent from my T1X Plus using Tapatalk

ricard silveira

Registered
What lnb is the best one for feeds H264:

Inverto black ultra 0.2db
Invacom 0.3
Inverto C120 flange with feed for offset and prime dishes
Megasat diavolo 0.1db gold
Smart titanium 0.1db gold