Oscam Emu Latest

cubbo

Registered
Hi Mach73,

Sorry to be such a newbie in this matter but I suspect that the majority of people who are having problems with oscam don't fully understand the required directory structure and required files to get it working. I am still trying to work it out myself but would appreciate your assistance in some basic explanations if possible please.

Looking through the .ipk files that are posted, I have opened them with 7-zip and see that they are just a collection of files that get auto-installed when you install the .ipk file. The ones posted in this thread have the newer version of oscam.bin file that gets pushed out to

./usr/bin/cam

and another file oscam.sh in the package gets pushed to

./usr/script/cam

The files in this thread DO NOT have anything that gets installed to

./usr/keys/oscam

Am i correct in believing this?

-----------------------------------------

Can you tell me if the following is the correct procedure for installing oscam and using a c-line provided by a friend please, using it as a client only.

1. Install softcam_OSCAM_10660.IPK which will install all the user config files in

./usr/keys/oscam (which include oscam.server, oscam.user, oscam.conf etc)

./usr/bin which will contain oscam.bin

./usr/keys/scce which will contain constant.cw

2. edit the oscam.server file located at ./usr/keys/oscam to something like

[reader]
label = ClientOnly
protocol = cccam
device = some.dyndns.tv,12500
user = UserName
password = Passwd
inactivitytimeout = 30
fallback = 1
group = 1,2
cccversion = 2.1.3

save file.

I have looked and looked at different forums and many preople say that only oscam.server file needs editing, is this correct?

and if i wanted to update the version of oscam 10660 to oscam 11196 i would download and install enigma2-plugin-camd-oscam-latest_11196-r1_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk? but this would install to

./usr/bin/cam rather than ./usr/bin

is that correct and how do my oscam.server, oscam.conf files know to look at this different location rather than the original installation location of .usr/bin/cam

Sorry for so many questions but i seem to have been going aroudn in circles trying to get this to work.

I am base in the UK using 28.2e and have all the basic channels.

many thanks and sorry for so many questions.

mach73

Registered
Mnigma oscam ipks can be used on Hdf image oscam bin script and configs files and paths all same..

Neo64

Registered
Mnigma:
usr/bin/oscam-755
etc/inid/oscam ch-755
etc/tuxbox/config/oscam

Download pluging same Mnigma cams-v10998