Sky Sports F1 (UK)

formulauno

Registered
Hello can somebody pls tell me if there is any problem with sky f1 UK because my signal dropped dawn from 97% to 67% i use dream box 600?

anix000

Registered
you live in UK or Ireland?
check you cable (old?) or LNB (nothing is on)
check sat dish, no branches in dish

can be from wind sat dish out of focus...

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Sky Sport F1 still 91% and 78% as usual here on my dm600s :
So check dish alignment/cable/LNB since this is whats causing only you to have low signal on this channel .

screenshotsio.jpg

formulauno

Registered
I don't think that it's a dish>LMB or connection problem because all the other sats and stations are all fine

manbusu

Registered
From other Forum, quoted internet news:

SKY CHANNELS MOVED
A number of Sky channels were moved over the past few nights from Astra 2A/B to the Astra 1N pan European beam. Others appear to have been moved from Astra 2B to 2A. There are a number of reports of loss of channels in Scandinavia and the Canaries. Amongst the channels which have been affected are: Channel 5 HD, Dave HD, Watch HD, Gold Comedy Central HD, Pick TV, Pick TV+1, Sky News SD, Discovery HD, Sky Sports 3 HD, Sky Sports News HD, F1 HD, Animal Planet HD, Nat Geo HD, Eden HD, SyFy HD. ( to be updated ). Most viewers in western Europe will have noticed no change.
The reason for the move is unknown. The current speculation is that Astra 2B will be taken out of service or moved to 19º east.