Starchoice 65w

lemme

Registered
Anyone here logging globosat brazil?
Oscam emu shows the hashmode randomly changing every request. The latest arm emu by juli doesnt open these channels.

iq180

Registered
Anyone here logging globosat brazil?
Oscam emu shows the hashmode randomly changing every request. The latest arm emu by juli doesnt open these channels.

I think they made a software change, I have EMM keys that were working a few days ago and I think I have the old log file as well.

BRSat

Registered
It's off on 65W and 75W. Looks like changing Hash Mode. Do you think it is possible na PowerVu EMU upgrade to fix this?

lemme

Registered
Thank for updating oscam on dm900 arm juli. The problem i have now is after a minute the emulator starts jamming up and getting jerky. What to do? Thanks

lemme

Registered
Any chance of this for oscam? Or do I need to make some changes to my oscam for arm on a dm900? Thanks

lemme

Registered
Tried the search button r762 only 2 threads talking about it. Where is the bin file please ? Thanks

trendnet

Registered
Tried the search button r762 only 2 threads talking about it. Where is the bin file please ? Thanks

maybe it's this you are looking for ....If this is not it then please mod remove it thanks..

hxxps://github.com/oscam-emu/oscam-emu

Kalykas

Registered
SES 4 at 22.0°W
11135 h 7200
AD A6 70 3F 21 1B 2F BA #[E] PID:00E0h
key please!!!
encryption(GNIN)