Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Cable TV Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Cablecom switzerland chat...Please Only Chat in English>NO KEYS TO BE POSTED HERE>WE HAVE A KEYS SECTION FOR A REASON!!!

Cable TV Chat

Old 18-08-2017, 21:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

+ali+, be nice.p
Old 19-08-2017, 12:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ban this troll
The Following User Says Thank You to Costello143 For This Useful Post:
donsladi (Yesterday)
Sponsored Links
Old 20-08-2017, 16:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Is there a working key? I tried to search for the latest key in the keys section but didn't find a working key.
Old 20-08-2017, 18:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

nothing now
Old Yesterday, 20:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Did they change to Nagra3?
Old Yesterday, 21:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sselic View Post
Did they change to Nagra3?
Don't think so, it simply takes some time till new keys show up.

Also if they changed to Nagra3 i will cancel the monthly payment they get from the base stuff, because then either they provide me a card without paired CI+ Module or i don't need them anymore.

I currently not even really miss them, i simply watch Netflix now, so the canceling of the base subscription is already hanging by a silk thread anyway.

i think the switching are comming soon to N3....

And with our card and box we have now we cant decrypt N3 and hacking N3 is nkt the same as N2 (Burri75 said this)... so its possible in a few time the gold age of hacking channel is coming down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costello143 View Post
i think the switching are comming soon to N3....

And with our card and box we have now we cant decrypt N3 and hacking N3 is nkt the same as N2 (Burri75 said this)... so its possible in a few time the gold age of hacking channel is coming down....
The Problem isn't the card, its that they pair it with an CI+ Module that isn't industry standard. Seriously if they would simply provide me a Card, like they also should by a Supreme Court order they simply ignore since years, i would have paid them a subscription since years.

The Problem is i simply don't want an additional box, especially not their crap one and i don't see why i should buy a new TV that supports CI+ and an inferior UI either.

But it's ok, if they really switch to N3, they will also loose the base subscription i and probably others like me still pay for the plug, because they provide less than other IPTV providers provide for free. That combined with the fact i now have a ultra fast, convenient and tiny ROKU3600 and a Netflix subscription, makes them absolutely obsolete then.

Well, looks like they was blind for what did change over the last years, so they only shooting themselves if they do that!

The only way for them now to hold me as a base subscriber is to provide at least the same base content others have for free and to throw that silly CI+ crap over board and finally comply to that supreme court order and providing a unpaired Card that doesn't force you to buy new Boxes or TV's.

But even then it's a bit too late now, because seriously Netflix is about to kill them anyway. Imagine if now Hulu would also be available without VPN shenanigans, they would be like doubly dead.

Another absolute killer would be an Swisscom TV App for the Roku, even if i would have to pay a little subscriptions like for Netflix (but should not be needed because i already have Swisscom for phone), it would be an instant cancel of the base subscription without looking back. Yeah so, if Swisscom wants to kick them for good, here's how to do it.

The future is streaming!