Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

TNT Sat - Oscam + CCCam

Oscam Chat

Old 08-06-2017, 12:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalehrl View Post
Run oscam on TF1 until you receive around 20 global EMMs, after that run scam 3.60 for about half an hour. Afterward the card will work in any oscam. Good luck!
Hello
In how many hours did you received 20 global emm's?
In one hour I didn't received anything.
Thanks a lot!
Best Regards!
Old 08-06-2017, 20:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

In 2-3 hours. Switch to TFI.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2017, 21:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thank you for your answer.
I'm using your oscam files on dm7080 ,but on TF1 I didn't received any kind of emm .at least it's not showing in oscam webif.
Card it's initializing ok,the sub date it's ok,but no emm.
Do you have any ideea what it's wrong?
Best Regards!
The Following User Says Thank You to viasatt For This Useful Post:
kalehrl (09-06-2017)
Old 08-06-2017, 23:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It's too late to edit my previous post,so I write hereroblem solved ,it was my fault,the username from dvbapi was different from oscam.user.
After that,in 15 minutes I've received 30 global emm's and later in scam,after 10 minutes everything works.
Big thanks to all here,no need to buy an official cam or stb.
Best Regards!
The Following User Says Thank You to viasatt For This Useful Post:
kalehrl (09-06-2017)
Old 11-06-2017, 13:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

what is tf1 and how osccam run over it
Old 11-06-2017, 16:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

If you dont't know that,what is the point in having an TNT sat card?
Anyway,to ask your question,TF1 it's a French chanel on Astra 19 ,and you need to wait for EMM's on that chanel using oscam.
Best Regards!