Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Dgstation > Relook Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Started my Relook 400s after 9 years ;-)

Relook Chat

Old 08-02-2015, 18:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Started my Relook 400s after 9 years ;-)

Remember I put my 400s in the basement 9 years ago, because it was pretty unstable with the Ru1.24 image I was using then. Took it back up when I was cleaning, tested it because I had forgot why I had tucked it away... unusable, then I flased it with the Fantacyteam 2.9 final image also from 2006 and the receiver was reborn :-)
Old 09-03-2015, 10:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi where can i find images for the 400s with emu installed
many thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 27-06-2015, 15:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi all together...

got Problems to bring a Image on my DGS...

Display ask for USB Upgrade but it will not start with flashtools. Got an USB to LAN converter, a Seriel ant LAN as well....

Sombody out there for help?

Thanks...
Old 31-01-2016, 19:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Edit: NON-ENGLISH REMOVED

Please READ the forum RULES!
All posts made in the MAIN FORUMS must be in ENGLISH
(Otherwise it would be totally pointless having an International section wouldn't it?)