Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > VU+ Solo2 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

vu+ solo 2 time bomb bricked jtag problem

VU+ Solo2 Chat

Old 16-11-2017, 09:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret View Post
Try this bootloader mate.

But that input output error could mean the nand is write protected or faulty.
Is this bootloader OK for original VU+ solo 2?

Because my solo 2 is stopped at VFD writes starting on VFD.
Old 16-11-2017, 10:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,220 Times in 7,618 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertooo View Post
Is this bootloader OK for original VU+ solo 2?

Because my solo 2 is stopped at VFD writes starting on VFD.
What bootloader please link me to it.

But starting on display probably means the bootloader is ok i take it you tried a simple reflash ?

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
Robertooo (16-11-2017)
Old 16-11-2017, 13:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret View Post
What bootloader please link me to it.

But starting on display probably means the bootloader is ok i take it you tried a simple reflash ?
This version: http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...78&postcount=2

I've got a problem with my original solo 2.

I've used open pli 4 and I tried to update it online. But after rebooting the VFD writes starting only and stops here.

I've tried to install open pli 4 from pendrive, my backup from pendrive but it doesn't recognize it and VFD writes only starting.

The led of the pendrive is twinkles about 5-10 secs after power on and 10 secs later it burns continuously.

/Sorry for my bad English./
Old 16-11-2017, 14:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,220 Times in 7,618 Posts

That bootloader is no good ill try find you correct one.

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
Robertooo (16-11-2017)
Old 16-11-2017, 19:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I could restore my full backup with a new pendrive, it's working now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robertooo For This Useful Post:
Ferret (16-11-2017)
Old 13-03-2018, 16:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile

Hi friends ! The same problem was with me after 1 year of operation of the receiver ... When trying to flash on Black Hole 3.0.3 the receiver hung on Update UBFIPS ....Previous image was OPENPLI 6.0.1. Usually used to download various images by TRANSCEND 16GB.All attempts to reanimate the receiver were unsuccessful. All the recommendations from various forums did not help.COM port connection and TerraTerm show me that firmware all the time stopped in the same place ..The solution came by accident ... Was used for the firmware of my old Acorp card reader and 256 MB of memory from the camera Canon .... And voila! Everything was announced at the first time ... At some forum there was information-DO NOT USE! USB 3.0 for updates. And this is true! I would be happy if it helps someone.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

my solo2 is on the blink, turned it on 2 nights ago and im getting Hw error on the display, Box was not being flashed or worked on at the time. there was a usb stick stuck in the front usb port with movis on it but that there most of the time and has no images on it.
Reciever was bought from shl.gr on sept 2013 and is a genuine vu product, I checked the receiver with that 'show the love' checksite and compared the box with the clone pics online and the box is def not a clone, I don't think clones of the solo2 were about then anyway.
The receiver goes through the motions of flashing an image , finished comes up on the display and it gives an 8 sec countdown to restart,i then remove the usb stick and when it starts up it is says installing fpga, and after a while reading the usb (which is not plugged in by the way)writing and eventually 'Hwerror' displays on the vfd.
I try this FPGA Installation – Vu+ WIKI and i dont have the file for driver TS PRO.dat
https://wiki.vuplus-support.org/inde...A_Installation
https://wiki.vuplus-support.org/images/4/4b/Fpga4.png
so i cant flash for other image unless BH image 2.0.7.1 its too old and old drivers
Please if you want any questions please send me pm
If you want send and ask me who found driver for update bootloader my Vusolo2
Thanks advance.

Last edited by sakisvele; 10-08-2018 at 08:41..
Old 03-11-2018, 11:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thx