DigitAlb HD channels OPEN !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellof

Registered
you have to proof nothing to me!

i know cas7 is open!have also run a cas 7 card in new sbox and also oscam!

but please do that way is describe above to give the proof to xxxAxxx!!

so you have it open ,where is the problem to take full shot??????

i take the shots the same way from N-ka(cas7 also) to show new sbox is working for that!

alfonso555555

Registered
I am not going to change the image on my box because of you :)

See what i attached and if you ok with that thats fine.

Bye!

bellof

Registered
who said you shall change image????

me not!

i also never would change image because of such things!

i only wanted to show you up the way to take a full shot, to bring the proof that it is working!

nothings more,nothings less!

alfonso555555

Registered
who said you shall change image????

me not!

i also never would change image because of such things!

i only wanted to show you up the way to take a full shot, to bring the proof that it is working!

nothings more,nothings less!

Dude check the link with the picture i posted.

alfonso555555

Registered
BTW, this is mgstat.info :

tuxbox mgcamd v1.35a by mixvt (compiled Jan 26 2010 15:59:20), Sat Mar 31 15:06:37 2012
mg uptime 00d 00h 03m 03s, service changes: 1, ecm processed: 19, lost cw warnings: 0

Gbox:
Host/port Online Hello Ecm out Cw in Avg. ecm time
Line-x :12345 no 0 0 0 0
Line-x :1234 yes 0 19 19 451

Box: uptime = 78996s, CPU load: 1 min 256 / 5 min 2848 / 15 min 6912
RAM in bytes: total 141660160 / free 13680640 / shared 0 / buffers = 0
mgcamd: total memory allocated by malloc, in bytes: 135168 (132kb), chunks 13448

Thanks!

veskop

Registered
26 post allready and only bla-bla...from what peer you get d line with digitalb hd?pay server?I know that is working on big pay servers in ex-yu,this is not related to normal servers...in your config is only m-line,where is d-line in peer.cfg?I think this is promo from pay server...

alfonso555555

Registered
this is not a promo veskop. on the peer.cfg are 3 lines, M, C and C again. The first C is connected to the first line on the server and the second C is connected to the second line on the server, different ports of course. i hereby declare that i do NOT have any interest on this, do NOT have any payserver and am NOT connected to any payserver. the server i am connected to belongs to my best friend and we are not thinking to make it comercial. the point of this post is just to show everybody ( even those payservers you mentioning ) that this is very easy to setup.

if this were a payserver you think i could see the peer.cfg? they would change the password on the box. i can acces all the files on my box, thats where i am getting the informations i am posting here. you find the post usefull than hit on thanks, basta!

thats all for the moment.

veskop

Registered
this is not a promo veskop. on the peer.cfg are 3 lines, M, C and C again. The first C is connected to the first line on the server and the second C is connected to the second line on the server, different ports of course. i hereby declare that i do NOT have any interest on this, do NOT have any payserver and am NOT connected to any payserver. the server i am connected to belongs to my best friend and we are not thinking to make it comercial. the point of this post is just to show everybody ( even those payservers you mentioning ) that this is very easy to setup.

if this were a payserver you think i could see the peer.cfg? they would change the password on the box. i can acces all the files on my box, thats where i am getting the informations i am posting here. you find the post usefull than hit on thanks, basta!

thats all for the moment.
ok,way I cannot open it?I tryed last night with your setiings?what port is have to be opened?what M line have to be set in configs?exactly waht you are posted or?

alimo

Registered
alfonso555555 if you want to convince all people here just post a video from your dream
or give us line to test ,all your post is not enough to convince a man who have a carrier in sattelite domain......

and when you give a real proof at that time evrybody will shut up....

veskop

Registered
root@et5x00:~# mgcamd &
root@et5x00:~# tuxbox mgcamd v1.35a by mixvt (compiled Jan 26 2010 15:59:20)
[mg] Net:24:7:0:5s Show ecm:0, emm:0 Up:1 Au:0 Dir:0 Osd:no:80:0 Cache:0 Log:0:no ip:28007 Reread:0
D: parse error 0
D: parse error 0
[mg0] stopped

nothing opened !!!this guy make us donkey....

alfonso555555

Registered
ok,way I cannot open it?I tryed last night with your setiings?what port is have to be opened?what M line have to be set in configs?exactly waht you are posted or?

With the settings i posted you will never open anything :)

The M line is you, veskop.dyndns.org
The C lines (two) are encrypted and even manipulated. You think i have posted the exact line? No way.

Why do i think you are a bit frustrated? A Gbox user since 2005 ?

LOL

What port? Thats the port you choose one the server, it can be port 5001 UDP for instance, or even TCP for more reliability if you understand what i am talking about. You remember portforwarding we did for the gbox to get it working?

alfonso555555

Registered
alfonso555555 if you want to convince all people here just post a video from your dream
or give us line to test ,all your post is not enough to convince a man who have a carrier in sattelite domain......

and when you give a real proof at that time evrybody will shut up....

I can say one: You shut up right now :D:D.

This what i am posting is for real m8. I have posted enought pictures and screenshots, even ecm infos and mgstat info.

veskop

Registered
With the settings i posted you will never open anything :)

The M line is you, veskop.dyndns.org
The C lines (two) are encrypted and even manipulated. You think i have posted the exact line? No way.

Why do i think you are a bit frustrated? A Gbox user since 2005 ?

LOL

What port? Thats the port you choose one the server, it can be port 5001 UDP for instance, or even TCP for more reliability if you understand what i am talking about. You remember portforwarding we did for the gbox to get it working?

of course I put my M-line..my ports are fordwared and opened ;)aha...now you tell the true...line is manupulated...haha...who pay-win :)

Last edited:

alfonso555555

Registered
encrypted and even manipulated means:

encrypted and NOT posted like it is in my config, you think i would post my whole cfg here? :D:D

veskop

Registered
so,what is working then?from your pay servers?work is mean that everybody with digitalb card can read it and share...
I have bulsatcom full HD working on my xtrend but...its non public,I receive it,but its not for everybody ;)same like you...

bellof

Registered
Amigos please stop hacking around on alfonso!

you cant bring arguments that he gets Digialb HD from a payserver!

also i can say 100% that CAS7 can be opened!!!!

i have run a cas7 card from Poland by my own!

and fact is 100% that i am not a payserver!

so stop hacking around on him!!!!!!!

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
You can ban me right now if you want but this what i am showing is 100%. i got it home m8. Later on i will post some more screenshots dont worry. You think i got here to lie? What would i benefit from a lie?

@veskop

Darling :) it is not a lie. Gbox makes it possible. Stay tuned.

u really god actor....

i mean i banned u...was a joke....cos of 2day...

it was a joke..dont take it series .......like me....

cas7 has to much round and round ...but its very stupid end what u know... ..like digiturk....like digitv....like digital+ for rsa....

gbox will support cas7...and many more thing .....mgcamd can open anything....in old times when was the friend humax boxes...

so good luck...no worry like this post will no one banned you enjoy ...

gangoja

Registered
So i have a digitalb card in my official box, is this info enough to make my card work on my dm800??

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
So i have a digitalb card in my official box, is this info enough to make my card work on my dm800??
This is very much off-topic :rolleyes:

And your Answer is NO its not so i advise you do some more reading and plze dont hijack threads with this nonsense spam posts start a new thread plze .

---
Barney

Status
Not open for further replies.