DigitAlb HD channels OPEN !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Digialb HD opens occasionally but only for short times with big payservers untill they collect enuff money from vulnerable people which this threads seems to be about ?
I See no real evidence to think otherwise and probably mods should close this thread as it really has no meaning or progressive information only again more rumours which appear yet again to make good April fool jokes .

---
Barney

bellof

Registered
i cant read that sh.. anymore!

@barney!
you think i am a payserver???

ok i have no digialb hd card!
but also another CAS7 card by my own!

and 100% i can say it works!

and i think cas7 is cas7!

and if you dont believe me that i speak the truth, so ask mi amigo elgeneral!

he can confirm that 100% that i have run cas7 card!

gangoja

Registered
This is very much off-topic :rolleyes:

And your Answer is NO its not so i advise you do some more reading and plze dont hijack threads with this nonsense spam posts start a new thread plze .

---
Barney

What spam are you talking about mate?? If I am asking the basic question about this topic I am the spamer?? If the answer is NO for my previous question than what is the sence of this topic?? Who is the real spamer???

behnam

Registered
i cant read that sh.. anymore!

@barney!
you think i am a payserver???

ok i have no digialb hd card!
but also another CAS7 card by my own!

and 100% i can say it works!

and i think cas7 is cas7!

and if you dont believe me that i speak the truth, so ask mi amigo elgeneral!

he can confirm that 100% that i have run cas7 card!
Hi u mean cas7 direct work with G-box or oscam or sbox?or need special version ?

bellof

Registered
yes that i mean!

mostly it works following way,

these guys who extract that key,build them into a version of oscam!

so they send you that oscam and the card will only work in this "special Version" of oscam!

to 98% you will never see this key!
you only get these oscam!

you have to know them nearly,to get this key in your hand!

or you know how to extract them from these oscam!

albsky

Registered
I didn't realize I do not have enough posts to send a private msg to Alfonso. So, I'll raise the count to do that. Sorry, really have to send this msg

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
There was a fix for N ITI Conax cards some days ago for Oscam but this topic is regarding Digialb HD ?

i did not say you were a payserver bellof or anyone for that matter i say DGA HD opens occasionally via Big payservers when they require extra money they advertise about it so it appears like there is a fix about again maybbe its good if its not coming from a payserver .

bellof

Registered
There was a fix for N ITI Conax cards some days ago for Oscam but this topic is regarding Digialb HD ?

Some days ago???
i have run this card nearly one year now!

so that oscam i am talking about,cant be this one you talk about!

alfonso555555

Registered
Everybody please stop sending me PM's! The purpose of this topic was to give you guys an idea how to get the things together, we all have been for years in this hobby, gbox was one of the best EMU's ever, that guy remains the best :D.

Also, use your skills, use the experience we all have got from the sat forums. The files I've attached here are all needed to have Digitalb HD working. However they are a bit "edited". Even if someone of you got a long experience on decrypting files or text he or she will not be able to see the real line :). C: id indeed D:, the rest.....find out.

I would like to ask the MOD's to close this thread. Again, stop sending PM's and stop asking for more proof's like send me a test line please and so..... :D

Best for ALL!

Luli

Registered
@Alfonso ,Why we need your prof for something that we have about 2 years ago.

And Yes digitalb is Chipset paired not like N.

albsky

Registered
Aha,I finally understood. You have ran to this files. Your friend has paid the subscription to the pay server, and you are naively trying to hack the pay server with the help of the common knowledge of forum members. But, if you know how gbox works, unlike cccam, in order to have access to the server you must have the consent of the server. Your dyndns is declared in the server. Otherwise you cannot connect. With crypted lines everything becomes more difficult. So, go to sleep, and don't dream that someone will break the encryption for you.

alfonso555555

Registered
Albsky,

The files you think i got from someone are indeed in my BOX so stop be naive. The help of forum members you talking about is not needed, you ask them for help but dont ask me for a line as you will never get one. The idea opening this topic was to open your eyes, everything is possible.
And yes, dyndns or static ip must be on the server, congratulations for you :D....keep going, maybe someday you will be able to setup your own server.
The lines must be encrypted, easy done but very hard to decrypt but not impossible.
I will go sleep as i do not need to decrypt anything.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.