Registered
Hihi how many cm Is your dish ?......with a 110 cm 27.5 BBC no signal thanks
ABRTIS 30W,33.5W its working fine
p_10784bqwb1.jpg

BBC 27w also ok!
p_10788lp224.jpg

pipino

Registered
regarding intelsat 27W according reports i had from friends in north africa (morroco.algeria) min 1.20cm up
canary islands 1.50cm up

EurovisionLover

Donating Member
Hey, I saw some of you can get all these channels via TransEdit, how can I scan them? Can they be added later on DVBViewer or DVBDream? Thanks

mouadhada

Registered
Need help, can a helper post oscam configuration : version, reader, server etc... My oscam don’t find keys even I used a fresh softcam.key file.

Ramboide

Registered
If you use diseqc and have problems with those channels, with those ones the diseqc does not change, putting Hispasat in input 1 corrects the problem. Another solution is to select a normal channel, such as the channel "Parlamento" or another channel, then the diseqc changes and the others can be watched. I guess you have already noticed who you use diseqc.

Ramboide

Registered
12483 V left from Hylas1 ?

It seems to be that this channel, or transponder, left this satellite. I had removed the extra LNB for this satellite, but i checked this frequency focusing this satellite with the frequency and SR for this channel and no signal is indicated. In Flysat still remains this channel, but is the only channel that appears. Perhaps this satellite is dead. Broadcast on Hispasat were to be assumed that someday it would be eliminated from Hylas, and this is what seems to be has happened.

Ramboide

Registered
The previous post should to be deleted.

The transponder, the only that appears at Flysat now, seems to be switched off. I think that this satellite is dead.

The previous message should to be witted like this:

It seems to be that this channel, or transponder, left this satellite, the dish is motorized. I had removed the extra LNB for this satellite, but i checked this frequency focusing this satellite with the frequency and SR for this channel and the receivers does not indicate any signal. In Flysat still remains this channel, but is the only channel that appears. Perhaps this satellite is dead. Broadcast on Hispasat were to be assumed that someday it would be eliminated from Hylas, and this is what seems to be has happened.

Last edited:

Ramboide

Registered
The previous two posts should to be deleted and leave this one.

The transponder, the only that appears at Flysat now, seems to be switched off. I think that this satellite is dead.
It seems to be that this channel left this satellite and the transponder, the only that now appears at flysat, is switched off. I had removed the extra LNB for this satellite, but I focused the dish, is motorized. and I have checked this frequency, with the frequency and SR for this channel, and the receivers does not indicate any signal.

Ramboide

Registered
I have updated the stuff that I have uploaded to improve the information and other things.

If someone use the IPTV bouquets, the content of the first one of the bouquets uploaded have to be replaced with the content of the same bouquet that I have uploaded again, I have corrected some wrong links.

https://mega.nz/#F!3EkDFSBL!OTU4iTmYhWup1i_-zuFgxQ