Help installing Tspanel !

barfly

Donating Member
Having trouble installing TSpanel to dm7020hd, im using Dream Elite-4.0-dm7020hd-Ver_001r004 image, can anyone help please.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Whats the problem your having any error messages or anything from telnet ?

barfly

Donating Member
Hi,i ftp tspanel to tmp>var/tmp, then done a manual install, it seemed to install ok but it does,nt appear in menu, when i go to plugins i get message,Extensions-Tspanel(cannot import name readfile).

barfly

Donating Member
Thanks Ferret, tried that, i got telnet message "tspanel version 6.9 is up to date", this is the version i tried to install manually, what is the telnet command to delete 6.9, then i,ll try your suggestion again.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Delete it from the addons/software manager in DE mate.

barfly

Donating Member
Hi again Ferret, found a version 7.0 for oe2 images, used your telnet command & Bingo, installed 1st try, the only difference in the file name was it ended mips32el.ipk. Greatly appreciate your help 2nite . Regards Barfly.

dassape

Registered
tried different tspanel.ipk's but none apear in menu after install. can someone tell me which ipk to use?

raf10

Registered
Hi I have dreambox 7020 original and keep getting the same error which barfly mentioned in his post, I have dreameltie metro image on there at the momment can someone advise as how to get the ts panel on there and where did you get the 7.0 version from I found that version as well but cannot get any version of the ts panel to install on there.

Last edited: