cccam team = dream multimedia worker

SATWORLD1

Registered
cccam team does not want to work with dgstation or cube revo digitial theirnnew name .
even if they pay them
why ?
because cccam team are working for dream multimedia directly payed by dream they get a salary from them each month
so anyone that own a cube revo 250-900-9000 is stuck to work with mgcamd camd3 mbox gbox incubox but not cccam
these receiver can not work directly with cccam but they can work with incubus wich is like cccam but bugyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
at the time cccam team asked a lot of money from dgstation but dgstation did not wanted to pay like all korean they are fu...d
so now we know that the quality of dgstation receiver is much better than dreambox .
dreambox image and software are much more better and very well integreted than anything else in the marked
dream multimedia know that she lost the market for low cost receiver to dgstation and she want to stop them from taking all the market thats why the dreambox 500 hd is out
and thats why we dont have ccccam on our receivers .
dream multimedia is bad turkish monopole everyone think that dm is german but its not all the workers are turkish and its owned by turkish and its even developed in turkey but manufactured in china .
in germany its very easy to get money for hightech company
dgstation are made in korea and develloped in korea .
the big problem with korean companies they have bad support or no support at all and they are very bad with software but with hardware they are very good.
so now dgstation is attacking dream multimedia with low cost products like vizyon hd receiver wich are made by dgstation and by abcom wich is also dgstation receiver branded by another brand for easyern europe slovakia .
cccam team are dream multimedia workers everyone knows that now.
too bad we have to suffer because of 2 bad monopols in the business.

monza42

Registered
Hi
Why you blame DMM ? Why you don´t blame DG Station?
as this Companie use the wrong Chip´s in there Boxes
if the DgStation use the right Chip and give there Boxes a bit more Flash Space than 3C will also work on Dg Station boxes remember VU+ they use the right Chip´s and voila
3C Work´s.

tamazgha2003

Registered
using of sti chips improves the quality of hd channels
dmm has poor quality image on hd channels because of use of mips chips

georgeflu

Registered
i think that the latest mgcamd 1.35 worked like client in cccam,so it isnt so big problem! and older versions of cccam,i think working without problems with incubus.

Last edited:

Teps

Registered
I am using IP 9000 and not really fussed about not having CCCAM tbh. As mentioned above mgcamd 1.35 does the job for me.