DM900 and PowerVu

vhfuhf

Registered
I have a perfectly working DM 800 SE using oscam for powervu. I am planning to get the DM900 but I would like to know if this new receiver supports powervu without streamrelay using OSCAM emulation.

I can't seem to find anywhere if this DM900 supports DES Decryption...

Tks,

vhfuhf

Registered
I have a perfectly working DM 800 SE using oscam for powervu. I am planning to get the DM900 but I would like to know if this new receiver supports powervu without streamrelay using OSCAM emulation.

I can't seem to find anywhere if this DM900 supports DES Decryption...

Tks,

Has anyone been able to test this on the DM 900?

MAHDI-DZ

Registered
does not work

148224532844181.jpg

148224532875712.jpg

cristo4

Registered
Can you please test if after watching a PowerVu DES channel you have picture and sound on another CSA Encrypted channel with any other Encryption (Nagra,Via, Etc).
On my DM7080 OE2.2 there is no sound/picture after changing channel from DES to CSA encryption. But on DM800se v2 it works perfect.

vhfuhf

Registered
I see the 1st screenshot from mahdi-dz not working... Then I see a different screen showing pics...

Does that means it works? What ch is that from the 2nd post of mahdi-dz?

Is that a powervu des or CSA?

Perto

Registered
PowerVu already working.

PowerVu without StreamRelay working.
To me working normally with OSCAM-svn11290-solo4k-webif-oscam-emu-patched on my DM900 Dream Elite-6 based on DREAM OE2.5.

In [dvbapi] must be
extended_cw_api = 1

cristo4

Registered
@Perto:
Can you please test if after watching a PowerVu DES channel you have picture and sound on another CSA Encrypted channel with any other Encryption (Nagra,Via, Etc).
On my DM7080 OE2.2 there is no sound/picture after changing channel from DES to CSA encryption. But on DM800se v2 it works perfect.

vhfuhf

Registered
@ Cristo4,

From what I understand is that the DM7080 and DM900 are both OE2.5 and oscam does not have the option for that ... so people are setting the extended_cw_api =1 as a work around...

I don't have a box myself to try ,... but would be nice if some developer can look deeper into this issue.

rebooting the dream everytime you switch from DES to CSA is not the greatest thing ...

I really hope someone can fix this issue....

cristo4

Registered
On my DM7080 i have OE 2.2 for now, i didn't switched to OE 2.5 yet. This problem exists for a long time, since OE 2.2 beginning. So yes, every time i watch Pvu i have to reboot if i want to see something else.

vhfuhf

Registered
To be honest both the dm 7080 ND 900 have dream OS... This surely have to do with drivers might not be enabled who knows...

I wish they left open source....

Does this issue also stays if u change from DES to FTA?

And I bet if you restart oscam also needs to be restarted...

Have you tried to restart oscam without restarting the receiver? For example... Put on a regular FTA channel restart oscam then try biss ch or powervu CSA...

casco

Registered
Hello everyone,
Can someone tell me how to install OSCAM Emu powervu on DM900 UHD, I'm too much tried on this DM900 UHD box, thanks

casco

Registered
Hello
Please i have put oscam svu1190 Emu on tmp and install it finish, after installing the file goes to the usr/bin/ but if i go to the p****VU channels on 9.0e nothing shows. What I'm i going to do next. Thanks

casco

Registered
Hello everyone
Can someone please help me send oscam Emu for p****VU on DM900 UHD, any images, thanks