Questions about Dm 900 UHD

fmoreira

Registered
Hi...

I am looking for a new box and this one seems a good option.

I have some questions and I will appreciate if anyone could answer me:

- This box works on 4.2.2 feeds?
- There is any oscamYmod available for this box?
- Can i open Power Vu channels with it? Without stream relay?

Thanks...

fmoreira

Registered
I have 7 LNB´s connected to my Dreambox 800Hd...

The LNB configuartion will be made the same way on DM900 4k?

With DM900 4k can i watch 2 different channel´s at same time? 1 on TV, another on Pc? Or one on television while recording another different?

Thanks!!

fmoreira

Registered

With DM900 4k can i watch 2 different channel´s at same time? 1 on TV, another on Pc? Or one on television while recording another different?

Thanks!!

cyberworld23

Registered
It seem´s you know both receiver´s.

Between VuSolo 4k and Dreambox 900 Uhd in your opinion what´s is the best choise?

I use Biss, Power Vu and Cccam (or Oscam)...

Thanks!!

It's so funny, u asked in dm900 thread, of course every one agreed to answer "DM900 IS THE BEST CHOICE".

Thanks!!

No matter with lnb configuration. U can do it with PIP, but u can not watch with different tv/monitor.

fmoreira

Registered
It's so funny, u asked in dm900 thread, of course every one agreed to answer "DM900 IS THE BEST CHOICE".

No matter with lnb configuration. U can do it with PIP, but u can not watch with different tv/monitor.
Thanks for your answer...

What is PIP?

Last edited:

fmoreira

Registered

I buy a Dreambox900HD...

Seem´s a great box...no problem with Lnb configuration... exactly the same way i have done on DM800HD.

At this point i hav e 2 question:

- There is any way of make movies subtitles (stored on Dreambox Hdd) larger and change their position?

- There is any oscamInfo for arm7? Or similar?

Thanks!!

djakac9

Registered
How to change the location of the piccon on the display at dm 900 uhd openatv 6.2,I use hd glass 17 skin, i want to have transparent picons with media / hdd / piconlcd folders al always show me picon from folder pikon hd glass skin,help thanks