giol

Registered
I have a question.What do you think is the better solution to watch sat tv :
1. Buy k1 plus
2. Buy some cheaper box without dvb tuner and plug in my TT-s2-3600 usb tuner

Any suggestions?

Diavolo

VIP
cccam and biss working beautifully this is the best box ive ever had ive ordered the second one Kii pro

ozviewer

Registered
Thanks for the pictures. All I can assume, is that there are 2 types/versions of K1 boxes. One that can do CCcam and one that doesn't. Today I talked to another user that cannot get CCcam going with a valid set of details.

Most people seem to be able to get newcamd going, but not CCcam.

What we don't definitely know, is if the Acemax software can be used on the Videostrong versions without bricking, and if so, which are the Acemax software versions that do CCcam?

rustantenna

Banned
Upss! For what ever reason I could not see anything after page2 ! And I answer. After I posted then I saw the rest of reviews. So I am not sure if I should delete!. Anyway I am leaving my response just in case:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I like to read on this an all info provided. We always learn. But reading review one SMALL IMPORTANT Issue!

CAS(Conditional Access System) is support from SOC.
System carrier did not want SW CAS.

Another report
As I know, Amlogic chipset was not supported HW CSA algorithm exactly. and also smart cards well with Dual core chipset .

With Amlogic chipset, some of company tried to implement CAS , but it was not successful on performance due to SW specific CSA block. So when they use real CAS channels in EU, there are some broken picture issue.
I am not sure that issue was fixed or not.

So it seems that CSA emulators will not play in this box. No powervu, No tandergerg etc!! Useless

Last edited:

ozviewer

Registered
Thanks both...seems a shame that one supplier gives us a dud, and the other does 100% what they advertise.

rustantenna

Banned
Here another reviews that I originally miss that may explain what is going on:
Amlogic support all CAS by HW CSA and SW CSA engine while HiSilicon support all illegaly over SoftCam emulation.

That seems to say that NEW Amlogic CPUs have in fact "SW specific CSA block". So CSA only if you have a CARD. That will prevent our software emulators from working like in powervu tandberg etc.

Now do not get cut in the fight with the wrong info. It is ease to realize that many of the Original Text in the reviews will provide always good info on the product. If they do mot do that they will not get for free the next Item for evaluation!

And the people responding the reviews are most likely the competence trying to negatively influence the review.

But to us users in sat-universe forum it will be of good interest to identify the truth in this situation. I personally was happy with the fact that Amologic did release the Open Source Code. Now I am unhappy and I need to find out witch or the new product may be doing

"SW specific CSA block"

And finding out if this is done on the supply OS and if changing the OS will get rid of the problem. But if the block is been done in Hardware we do not want to buy those products.

pinzill

Registered
temperature 42 degress

there are cases where too much temperature of over 40 degrees the processor gets too hot and locks the box set .....:eek:

Diavolo

VIP
I just receved my second box

Ive got two boxes now after I tested both of them i am very pleased they work very well no problems at all the picture quality is outstanding

I tested them on cccam and biss working excellent I recommend this to everyone :thum: