(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
New Version 2.0

-Correct some problems

Dino4

Registered
FreeCccam

Open ATV 6.1 copied to imges 2.0 FreeCccam anyway does not want to see what images I use I swirl to OPEN ATV .. like other images it works thank you
VU+ solo 4K:(

chenoui70

Registered
new version 2.1
if you have openatv 6.1 or openatv 6.1 or blackhole 3.0.5
I am waiting for your tests
10.gif

Dino4

Registered
VU+ solo4K

:rolleyes::mecry:VU plus solo 4K OpenAtv 6.1 is not a single reset box after the update to version 2.1 and if I want to install the plugin manually so I will not see it in the box menu can not be installed.:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry:

majz

Registered
if you test you will have problems :D:D

Installed freecccam 2.1 rebooted receiver then . I telnet my cccam, nicam and oscam config files into tmp then opened and enteredmy ip and port number and then pressed number 8 on remote control and entered setup and set it up.It worked OK then I restarted image and got this message ''Extensions/FreeCccam (list index out range)''
i am using Vuplus Ultimo 4K and ATV 6.2 Image

Last edited:

Dino4

Registered
VU+ solo4K

These issues are long before it loads, but version 1.8 super without a single mistake,
Good luck ...... thank you for the others for the super plugin:thum:

cox

Registered
I have openpli 6.0, but when I restarted image and got this message ''Extensions/FreeCccam (list index out range)''

thanks for your work

lucaserafi

Registered
Once the power is removed from the dcoder and switched on again, by pressing the green button I can not see the plugin anymore even if it continues working ...

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
New Version 2.2

aime_jeux wrote:
i tried to correct some problems caused by both openatv and blackhole images

Thanks aime_jeux