hi need help

cossworth

Registered
a m8 of mine as just bought a ab ipbox 9000HD plus and he doesnt realy know anything about boxs and wants me to help him i myself have a vu+duo and dm800 and ive been reading the post all i want to ask is there anyway i can install emus on the image thats already on his box as standard as after reading the posts i think me doing this over logme in or teamviewer would be pretty hard eh ? and would take us some amount of time and does it have to be oscam he would need to use as he did plan on using a c line he is already paying for eh ? can someone advise me whats the easiest route for me please

also if i do put enigma 2 on it namely sirf does this mean i can only use 1 sat tuner as he does have 2 sat tuners and wants to use the both of them eh ?

Last edited:
Hi m8 oscam is the way to go with this box
what provider is he using?
Enigma2 is the way to go and both tuners are supported and oscam works great with 2 tuners with dual decoding..
i cant realy go into that mutch on here about the cccam line on here
but its easy to setup..

AAF images are stable and everything you need is can be downloaded.

if you need any help then please pm me and i will do my best..

Last edited:

wanna

Registered
thnks and respect

route you are the man this guy took time out for me and if there is anything i can do for you route in future please contact me respect .:thum::clapping: