How can I load the key's files to the receiver?

yoco

Registered
I use ethernet with ftp to transfer key files to the hard disk that i connected to vantage 7100. When I choose a key file and press the red button the receiver is reseting. Are the keys loaded or it fails? How can I load the key's files to the receiver? This way propably is not working. I am using the latest firmware (020802).

Last edited:

cuorino

Super VIP
After loading firmware or ke*s receiver must resetting, then you loaded ke*s good.

regards
cuorino

Viking61

Registered
I use ethernet with ftp to transfer key files to the hard disk that i connected to vantage 7100. When I choose a key file and press the red button the receiver is reseting. Are the keys loaded or it fails? How can I load the key's files to the receiver? This way propably is not working. I am using the latest firmware (020802).
You are doing it correctly. The receiver is supposed to do a reset after the keys are loaded. I think you even don't have to transfer the files to your harddisk, but can press the red key directly on the ftp listing.

Either way, you can check on Premiere HD on Hotbird. If you can watch that, then the keys are loaded properly. :)

Last edited:

dorin_carsin

Registered
i have a problem too, when i try to load .key file the receiver says "This file support next time!"

what sould i do? i have the firmware from 16.06.2008 on vantage 7100 HD

Viking61

Registered
You can't load keys into an original firmware. You have to wait for a patched firmware version. Hopefully version 021801 will be out soon, or you can go back to 021401.