Mutiboot with cuberevo

spidertop

Registered
Hi
I'm newbe.
Is it possible , instead of flash the original image, to mount an image from USB (like multiboot menu)?
If yes wich image can you suggest me (having mgcamd support)?

Thanks in advance!

acer2

Registered
Yes,m8
NLB image have opportunity to use Multiboot.Install nlb last image (BUT YOU MUST HAVE HDD- dont try it if you have not, it can destroy USB key) go to WebIf, and you will see Firmware Options, click and in menu choose Multiboot. Follow advices in it.

Regards
acer2

Sotiris70

Registered
How to make multiboot at ipbox 9000​

Here is a How to make multiboot with pictures to quide you.

We install the latest nlb image at flash. We copy the image we want for multiboot to the file media. We place on a usb stick at ipbox and we go to webinterface

64668788tb8.jpg

We make format the usb stick.

54180027ju8.jpg

Then we go to Firmware options and we press Multiboot

51520117ir8.jpg

We type the name off the image at <<enter name of new image**** and we press extract. Then we go to <<Select usb bootimage to use**** and we choose whish image we want to boot and we press <<change****.

82208071zn7.jpg

To return to the webinterface of the flash image, we enter at internet explorer the IP of the box at PORT 81, for example 192.168.1.10:81. We get in webinterface of the flash image and we select which image do we want to boot at next reboot.

spidertop

Registered
It does not work for me.

After I push extract, i get a dark page, with only this writing:

Contents:

My NLB version is nlb8022V2.
I tested the "extract" with several images...
Please help

acer2

Registered
It does not work for me.

After I push extract, i get a dark page, with only this writing:

Contents:

My NLB version is nlb8022V2.
I tested the "extract" with several images...
Please help

Hi,
two questions. First , did you format USB by WebIf, not by Windows, and second where you put image for extract?

regards
acer2

spidertop

Registered
Your question gave me the idea.

I correctly formatted using webif, and put images to Usb.

I now changed usb key, and it worked. I putted the source images to extract in the Hard disk (/media) and it worked!

Now the question is: after rebooting in the new image, how to switch back to NLB Image (to access the boot list menu)?

Thanks in advance

acer2

Registered
Only open your browser, type http//yourIP adress:81, and you will back to NLB WebIf.Continue as you wish.

Enjoy
acer2

jermaine

Registered
I did all steps ok, but i have the following info after pressing extract bottom:

Image is not made for this box.

Your box is a Abcom9000/CubeRevo.

Please download a correct image for usb multiboot.

What is missing?