Tring on 16E in Glasgow

CraigMcC11

Registered
I’ve tried to tune in the Tring TV channels on 16E using a 97cm solid Technomate dish here in Glasgow but I can’t get a lock on the signal. I can get Total TV, Max TV and Orange Slovakia ok on 16E but not Tring - is it a weaker signal than Total, Max or Orange?

My dish got ever so slightly dented on the upper third of the dish when it was knocked over a few weeks ago and I have trees partially in line of sight so both could be part of the problem. Next step is to try the dish at my friends house where I will have clear line of sight.

Looking at getting an official Tring card for the Scottish football but no point if I can’t tune it in ok.

Can anyone in central Scotland tell me if they can get Tring Sports tunes in ok and what dish they are using?

Mikelsat

Registered
I've a 1m dish in NI so should have similar signal levels, Tring uses 2 TPs on 16e - 11400 V 13846 & 11427 V 27500, I have good signals on both - 80% & 72% SQ.
On Total TV, Max TV & Orange I've got signal levels ranging from 63% to 84% SQ, so you should be getting something on those 2 TPs

CraigMcC11

Registered
Thanks Mikelsat, confirms to me I should be able to tune them in. I’ll try the dish at another house with 100% clear line of sight, if not, must be the dent.

nik74

Registered
My Old Friend @manic01.

The Tring package show this football events :
Champions league
Scottish league
Portugal league
Turkish super league.ect
Price :90€ for 6 months

manic01

Super VIP
My Old Friend @manic01.

The Tring package show this football events :
Champions league
Scottish league
Portugal league
Turkish super league.ect
Price :90€ for 6 months
Hello my friend, yes I know whats in package wasn't sure if OP did.
Hows everything

CraigMcC11

Registered
Tring hd is poor at best.
Better off cheap iptv for the footy.

I’m not a fan of IPTV. Much prefer HD satellite channels where frame rates are decent.

What’s the issue with the Tring picture quality? Is it 720p, low bit rate, low frame rate?

When was the last time you watched Tring Sports in HD?