Go Back   Sat Universe > DVB Cards Section > DVB Files > DVB Software

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Tutorial: All settings vPlug_Server_v1.0.2.21 -Hadu -Tandberg by shishmish

DVB Software

Old 02-08-2016, 02:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

What setting to work with Fausto Emulator?
att
hoffmann
Old 02-08-2016, 02:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 17,152 Times in 3,660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmann View Post
What setting to work with Fausto Emulator?
att
hoffmann
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=184634
Old 04-08-2016, 22:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@shishmish Thank you very much!
I followed your tutorial and I was able to start vPlug server, that opens e.g. Mezzo channel in Viaccess.
Unfortunately, at the moment, it's not working for me on Tandberg and I don't know the reason... because I've put the right keys (and I'm watching well through vPlug-DVBDream), but perhaps there is something missing...
Thank you in any case, if you can help furthermore!
Old 05-08-2016, 00:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul View Post
@shishmish Thank you very much!
I followed your tutorial and I was able to start vPlug server, that opens e.g. Mezzo channel in Viaccess.
Unfortunately, at the moment, it's not working for me on Tandberg and I don't know the reason... because I've put the right keys (and I'm watching well through vPlug-DVBDream), but perhaps there is something missing...
Thank you in any case, if you can help furthermore!
download file in attached. unrar file and all files of main folder "vPlug_Server" copy/paste in your main folder "vPlug Server" (vPlug_Server.exe file not necessary because you already have).
also you can change the IP address, port and users in your "vPlug_Server.xml" file with "Notepad++" ...

Work very well Tandberg --> vPlug_Server --> Hadu (in DVB Dream) (see picture recorded moment ago) and you can add "user" to your cs server in STB receiver (CCcam or camd35 protocol) ...

Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: rar vPlug_Server.rar (2.85 MB, 57 views)
Old 05-08-2016, 09:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@shishmish Thanks again for your quick and kind reply.
Unfortunately I have still the same problem, that is all ok with others (like Viaccess) but nothing for Tandberg.
I'm using STB (Dreambox) connected to vPlug server on PC.
Here is log for Viaccess, with ECM request and no problem.
But nothing happens for Tandberg, there is nothing also in log. It seems that STB doesn't recognize Tandberg and so it doesn't start ECM request?
Many thanks again for help.

The Following User Says Thank You to saul For This Useful Post:
empb (05-08-2016)
Old 05-08-2016, 13:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@saul
which you have Dreambox and which server used in Dreambox?
Old 05-08-2016, 14:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

@shishmish
Dreambox 7080HD with Gemini image, I'm using CCcam there.
I'm afraid that maybe there is something wrong with internal settings for Tandberg channels on my STB, otherwise I don't know...
Thanks for your interest!
Old 05-08-2016, 15:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

you have a good signal on 10E-11387V30000. try rescan TP and run vPlug_Server. i hope that you copied all the files of attached "vPlug Server" (overriding corrected vPlug_Server.xml file) in your main folder "vPlug_Server" with corrected IP address (of your PC), port and user to C-line in your CCcam server. it's necessary open port in Windows Firewall on your PC ...

Good luck
Old 05-08-2016, 15:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishmish View Post
you have a good signal on 10E-11387V30000. try rescan TP and run vPlug_Server. i hope that you copied all the files of attached "vPlug Server" (overriding corrected vPlug_Server.xml file) in your main folder "vPlug_Server" with corrected IP address (of your PC), port and user to C-line in your CCcam server. it's necessary open port in Windows Firewall on your PC ...

Good luck
Yes, I have also a quite good signal on 7E Tandberg transponders, and I did the things you mentioned above. All is ok for vPlug server with other encryptions (Viaccess), so the program is running well, I think. And I'm able to open Tandberg channels on my pc with SkyStar hardware, DVBDream and vPlug. Then I would like also to watch on Dreambox, but for the moment I'm unable to solve this problem... There is no ECM request on the vPlug server log about Tandberg channels selected on Dreambox, so perhaps there is something wrong on Dreambox settings or CCcam configuration for Tandberg?
Anyway, a big thank you for your patience!
Old 05-08-2016, 16:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 3,481 Times in 1,011 Posts

with Tandberg oscam not need vplug server

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=295972