Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

HDMU

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 29-09-2012, 21:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default HDMU

glad to see someone keep trying
http://images.hdmedia-universe.com/ipbox9000/
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to alexigor For This Useful Post:
aranciarossa (23-11-2012), arken (29-09-2012), jumbo4 (09-10-2012), piterfree (15-10-2012), Satxx (04-10-2012), sma1335 (02-10-2012), tedo (30-01-2013), tent (29-09-2012), tetra (30-09-2012)
Old 08-02-2013, 16:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default HDMU 10630 enigma2 Git 5282

-----====== HDMU 10630 enigma2 Git 5282 ======-----
10630 fc1ae69 bonkel, Thu Feb 7 21:24:08 2013 +0100: Merge remote-tracking branch 'openplie2/master'

Download for 9000 Hd IpBox
The Following User Says Thank You to djczefre For This Useful Post:
tent (09-02-2013)
Old 08-02-2013, 19:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It works very fast now
Old 08-02-2013, 22:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

the only problem is that i can not format my hd.
I have installed this imagen in usb.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yeah, this version is very fast and great looking image. Thanks to HDMU-team!

However, I'm not sure if this is a general problem with Enigma2 for Ipboxes, but it seems dual-decoding doesn't work. I noticed that recordings become unwatchable if recording from 1 channel and at the same time I watch a programme on another channel. This is the case even when both channels are on the same mux. Oh, and FTA-channels are in question. Anyone else experience this?
Old 09-02-2013, 21:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Totally agree. This version is faster. Love it.

My only problem, having my 900HD flashed with PGI-1.4,along with PKT multiboot, is that I keep getting drop-outs from the video-signal.It's irregular(the drop-outs), that makes the problem difficult.
Otherwise very happy with the image.Thanks to the HDMU team.
Old 09-02-2013, 23:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosez View Post
the only problem is that i can not format my hd.
I have installed this imagen in usb.
hdd/movie

# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
#
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
/dev/sda1 /media/hdd auto defaults 0 0
#LABEL=RECORD /hdd auto defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,nodiratime
LABEL=SWAPPART none swap sw
The Following User Says Thank You to tent For This Useful Post:
sosez (10-02-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 21:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

the message is:

Initializing storage device....
Error: Timeout elapsed, sorry

I dont understand it
Old 10-02-2013, 21:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default try to Formar by Telnet

try to Format your HDD by Telnet
and Label it by hdd
make BY FTP a movie directory shod be work
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyberscitymaste For This Useful Post:
sosez (10-02-2013)
Old 03-03-2013, 20:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

============HDMU 10709 E2 ipbox9xxx 211 git 5302 nodebug Diff0 gst USB==============

Chancelogs

9000 Hd IpBox download HDMU 10709 E2 ipbox9000
9000 Hd IpBox download HDMU 1615 E2 ipbox9000

Official download page hier: HDMU Team
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djczefre For This Useful Post:
tent (05-03-2013), tetra (05-03-2013)