Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

AAF Don"t Cry Image

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 01-04-2012, 18:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default AAF Don"t Cry Image

AAF Don't Cry Image
M15000 g3650

for all boxes

IP Box 900
IP Box 9000
IP Box 91
IP Box 910

Danke an Team Ducktales sowie allen, die im Duckbox SH4 Projekt
am tollen Basisimage mitwirken. Und natuerlich an alle, die dieses
Image ermoeglicht und getestet haben.
Besonderen Dank geht an Obiwatn76,
der die Fertigstellung des Don't Cry Image erm÷glichte.

Euer AAF Team

http://svn.aaf-board.com/public/image/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mbd For This Useful Post:
ipbox9000 (11-04-2012), mteam (29-06-2012)
Old 02-04-2012, 16:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i do not understand this language --> pls... in english. i would like to try this image..
Old 02-04-2012, 17:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

"Danke an Team Ducktales sowie allen, die im Duckbox SH4 Projekt
am tollen Basisimage mitwirken. Und natuerlich an alle, die dieses
Image ermoeglicht und getestet haben.
Besonderen Dank geht an Obiwatn76,
der die Fertigstellung des Don't Cry Image erm÷glichte."

it"s only thank u in German 2 the everyone that made the image.
if u like 2 try just dl and try. it"s working good.
Old 05-04-2012, 17:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ciao. ma la lingua IT NON CE? GRAZIE
Old 11-04-2012, 00:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariorossiroma View Post
ciao. ma la lingua IT NON CE? GRAZIE
men¨ -> plugin -> tasto verde (download plugin) -> espandi la sezione "PO" selezioni italiano e premi ok per scaricarla.
Una volta scaricata la potrai scegliere tra le lingue disponibili.
Old 11-04-2012, 16:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Have tried image on Cuberevo, later model with fan at rear Seems a little slow in flash compared to my old set up of BMT Yeti in flash and AAF MM V2 on HDD, just wondering if it will work better running on HDD or USB, can anyone comment, before I spend some time on it?
Old 11-04-2012, 20:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

What do I select in the first menu that appears in german? I just want to get to the regular e2 setup. Flash install from usb stick.
Old 11-04-2012, 21:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo1e View Post
What do I select in the first menu that appears in german? I just want to get to the regular e2 setup. Flash install from usb stick.

I have just been using "exit" button on remote, the menu you refer to seems to be the AAF setup Wizard, which can be accessed later from the AAF panel.

I have used Flash tools to get it onto flash memory, but I'm sure USB stick boot works just as well.
Old 11-04-2012, 21:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default ??

any news??
Old 12-04-2012, 02:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The flash versions of AAF Don't Cry Image are not as fast as Usb versions this is because of the size of the flash on the box. All E2 images will run better from USB/HDD
============================
If i have helped you and you would like to give something back this community.
then please support this forum with a small donation Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to jamie-warez For This Useful Post:
ipbox9000 (12-04-2012)