Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 > Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How to install plugins/emu on Enigma 2

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 07-03-2011, 19:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

captures

Last edited by just4fun2; 07-03-2011 at 19:28..
Old 07-03-2011, 22:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I believe you just dont understand why the new emumanager wont work. Will try this when I get the time. Thanks for the tip!
Old 07-03-2011, 23:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default I need help

How can i flash my Cuberevo mini with usb and what kind of files it is supporting for usb flashing?
Old 14-03-2011, 18:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I've just spent an hour trying to get the EmuManager_V4.0 to work. I downloaded a rar-file, and did what was suggestet. I placed all the files around manually using FTP, and did chmod to 755. Thia didn't change anything om my STB... No new plugins visible, and no download either. Any good ideas for the Nightly Build image..?

EDIT: I found the thingy, under the red button. Blue button gives me the green screen, by the way...

Is there any good url one can add to this image, in order to get a few downloads of skins, aso aso..?

Last edited by Kanutten666; 14-03-2011 at 18:30..
Old 12-09-2014, 18:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thank you