Go Back   Sat Universe > Dreambox (SD Models) > Dreambox Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Best skin for Dreambox 500s ??

Dreambox Chat

Old 20-03-2010, 00:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Best skin for Dreambox 500s ??

hi guys, looking for the best skin for dreambox 500s PLI image
since i have a clone dreambox500s so i went with PLI image

can you guys link me to your fav skin or whatever you think is the best for my box ???

i been looking in dreambox skin section and i like BlackShadow I I I skins so far but i wanna to make sure can i use that on PLI image ??

just help me out guys

thanks
Old 20-03-2010, 00:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxgott View Post
Use ony skins that are created for pli images.
thanks for ur quick reply , just wondering on this skin http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=119735

is it for PLi image ?
Old 20-03-2010, 00:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

xline, glassline or yads persian skin

Yads Persian:

Glassline:

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=161246

Last edited by THUNDERSTORM6; 20-03-2010 at 01:20..
The Following User Says Thank You to THUNDERSTORM6 For This Useful Post:
B M W (23-03-2010)
Old 20-03-2010, 00:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxgott View Post
No,its nabilo skin!
damn i really like that one oh well anything similar to that one for PLI images ???

i notice some skins doesn't say which image it is for
i am looking around still but having hard time finding a good one

thanks
Old 29-03-2010, 03:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

alright i will give a shot at that skin

thank you
Old 05-04-2010, 10:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default x-line skin

where do i get the x-line skin for jade3 ?

can not find it anywhere
Old 05-04-2010, 11:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbohd View Post
where do i get the x-line skin for jade3 ?

can not find it anywhere
Did you search here
http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35
Old 08-12-2012, 05:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default X Line

I like a lot this skin X Line
Old 25-12-2012, 19:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Whats the simplest skin to use on Dreambox? Nothing too fancy - just clean for g/f and people that aren't sat-heads :P
Old 10-02-2013, 02:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

The $ly skin is probably the most simple. google for it
The Following User Says Thank You to elver For This Useful Post:
dreamfta (06-01-2015)