Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Viasat HD

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000 Chat

Old 05-04-2010, 19:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Let's assume that I have found needed keys. Which syntax I need to use with newcs. Currently when typing keys to hwkey and ekpair, I will get message "key invalid".
Old 06-04-2010, 00:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ever thought that you get that message because... the key is invalid ?

No offence, but if you have the skills to pull the keys from the original reciever, you would surely have the skills to enter them correct in NewCS config.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm wondering if I have correct keys, I believe I have.
Both keys 8-digit hex, but when used as it is newcs don't like it. I haven't found any specification of key format that newcs are accepting like we have for boxid. Sure someone could tell what newcs is expecting to have for keys.
Old 09-04-2010, 17:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Maybe I have dig keys from wrong place. NewCS seems to allow only hex which are 16 characters, 32 digits long. I have cli with root access active. It would be really nice if some genius would help little bit by telling where from Samsung H670N I should look keys from?

I have looked nvram and other inresting files, but it is not clear which keys might be the right ones. Maybe none of founded ones. Maybe keys are combination of something I have already founded. Please, give a hint.
Old 13-04-2010, 21:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Tequ, hwkey means HARDWAREkey... You will not find it in any files on your box. You would need to extract it from the rom chip
Old 19-04-2010, 20:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Really. I tought that hwkey is located on bcm7401 and not in rom. I'm quite sure that this is just big scam, no one really seems to no anything about decrypting ViasatHD. Everyone is just guessing.

What you think why there are no instructions available at all.

I need answer for following questions and it seems that no one can give them.

- what command I need to send to i2c bus to get "hwkey" from bcm7401 (if it is even there)?

- where "ekpair" is located (EEPROM contains only boxid)?

- for what box are using keys CHIP_ID and OFFSET_SELECT?

- for what box are using 40 characters long hex key together with 16 characters long hex key (keys are shown only when unit is starting and enabling hardware just after showing boxid and chip_id)?

Maybe I am more lost than you could imagine.

Last edited by tequ69; 19-04-2010 at 20:42..
Old 15-07-2010, 11:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Any news about this one? Most interesting topic in sat-universe... Also have H670N unit and HD subscription, and would like to replace it with some smarter one, like dreambox, qbox, vantage etc.

-duckmat
Old 23-12-2010, 23:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Any news about viasat HD?
Old 20-04-2011, 22:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No public hack yet- only payservers can deliver picture ViaHD.. This is monopoly and no they have no intrest to share it
Old 06-10-2011, 21:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziege666 View Post
No public hack yet- only payservers can deliver picture ViaHD.. This is monopoly and no they have no intrest to share it
Presumably they discuss it somewhere? I don't have any particular interest in viasat per se - but I can see this coming down the traintracks for sly uk and other packages. It would be good to build up a knowledge on it...