Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

aiuto ipbox 9900hd

Cuberevo - Ipbox 9000

Old 23-10-2011, 17:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question aiuto ipbox 9900hd

First of all i would like to pay my compliments to all the staff of the forum for all that they do, a demand for this receiver, with dcc_2 all versions i cannot read the ftp Directory, the ipbox connects, give me a hand please to solve this problem is currently use as firm the last of sifteam. thanks
Old 25-10-2011, 08:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,890 Times in 556 Posts

use image from abcom enigma2

IpboxHD 9000-910-91
IpboxHD 9900-99-55
Dm 500-800-800SE
Old 06-11-2011, 09:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I use pkteam's latest image and it works with DCC_E2
Old 11-05-2013, 02:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Enigma2 from 7.5.2013 by JirkaS-test ver. to flash

Enigma2 from 7.5.2013 testing vesions for IPBox 99/9900 to flash.
http://www.supportsat.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=280

Enigma2 from 27.4.2013 testing versions for IPBox 55/99/9900 to flash
http://www.supportsat.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=178

next testing software coming soon