DM900 and PowerVu

yogipiti75

Registered
PowerVu works fine on DM900 UHD only with Stream Relay enabled, otherwise (with Stream Relay OFF) there is black screen for returning on other scrambled channels and only rebooting the STB will fix the problem.

Last edited:

casco

Registered
Hello perto
Please can you please send me the link for dm900 oscam emu for p****VU. Thanks

casco

Registered
hello
pls i have try pbnigma for 900 but p****vu is still not working,so can you pls show me a lot.thanks

vhfuhf

Registered
This is what i know so far about PV.

Streamrelay works 100% on the DM 900 CSA and DES
Non Streamrelay works but required reboot if changing from PV to any other encryption...

Enosat... try a DES channel without streamrelay and let us know ...

EnoSat

This is what i know so far about PV.

Streamrelay works 100% on the DM 900 CSA and DES
Non Streamrelay works but required reboot if changing from PV to any other encryption...

Enosat... try a DES channel without streamrelay and let us know ...

PVU[DES] work only in OE22 , but not work others system in EMU

MAHDI-DZ

Registered
Powervu Auto-update
tests Astra 4.8°E , Eutelsat 9.0°E , Thor1°W

148467862474923.jpg

148467862501424.jpg

148467867747951.jpg

vhfuhf

Registered
Does that mean that now changing from DES to CSA PV is working without rebooting on OpenATV 6.0?

casco

Registered
Help

Hello
Thank you all and it's great job and working perfectly, anyway I have one question for asking, I have putting my c line into, etc/tubox/config/sever, but it's not working. So where I'm going to put cline??? Thanks

casco

Registered
Hello everyone
I did it but i have one question to ask, have my c line where I'm i going to put it. Thanks

casco

Registered
Hello,
Please i have try to put the c line on etc/tubox/config/server, but still not working,DM900 and image OpenAtv 6.0,all the pv****channels working perfectly, but the problem is if you put c line in the server is not working and the biss key also not working. Any help or information. Thanks