Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Cannot Boot-Up

DM 7020HD Chat

Old 25-02-2014, 09:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Default Cannot Boot-Up

Hi everyone, I had recently bought a Dm7020Hd v2. Yesterday I try to install CCcam & dFlash & also an old PLi image by using Dcc and DccE2, result unsuccessful. Then I use DreamUp but it got stuck at calculating checksum for a very long time.
9:04:22 AM box type: DM7020HD
9:05:01 AM Calculating checksum...
So I turn-off the Dreambox and use the browser method, initially it seem ok but when come to rebooting, it just hangs there for a very long time. So again I turn-off the Dreambox and turn-on again, sadly to say it canít boot-up anymore, the display show the following,
ď dreambox
Powered by DREAM multimedia
(My IP address)
** SERIAL MODE ** ď
I try again to install the latest images from Ďhttp://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de & dreamboxupdate.com', it didnít work anymore. I had recorded many drama series which I have not watched yet. I know nothing about this dreambox technology, could someone help me please!
Thanks very much!
Old 25-02-2014, 10:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,133 Times in 7,584 Posts

Daft question these images are V2 images yes ? In all honest would not expect box to take v1 images.

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
Old 26-02-2014, 07:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Yes I mistakenly installed that old image. Now I finally got DreamUp working and it’s flashing the new image “release-dm7020hdv2-4.0.0.nfi” but still can’t boot up. So I try flashing with this image “dreambox-image-dm7020hdv2-20140219.nfi”. But sadly, still cannot boot up. It show the followings,
“ dreambox
(My IP address)
*** STOP *** “
Please help!
Thanks very much
Old 26-02-2014, 09:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,283 Times in 3,302 Posts

have you tried flashing it with the ip shown on the led display with your browser internet explorer leave it connected with the null modem cable and your ethernet cable and leave dreamup running but use your browser to flash it
Old 26-02-2014, 10:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 19,133 Times in 7,584 Posts

I would flash the latest V2 7020hd SSL then reboot that should get rid of the STOP message then flash a V2 image.

Let us know how you get on.

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
Old 26-02-2014, 22:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie View Post
have you tried flashing it with the ip shown on the led display with your browser internet explorer leave it connected with the null modem cable and your ethernet cable and leave dreamup running but use your browser to flash it
No, I can try. What should I flash it with?
Thanks very much!
Old 26-02-2014, 22:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret View Post
I would flash the latest V2 7020hd SSL then reboot that should get rid of the STOP message then flash a V2 image.

Let us know how you get on.
Where could I download this V2 7020HD SSL?
Thanks very much!
Old 26-02-2014, 22:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,283 Times in 3,302 Posts

images are here http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=518
SSL here http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...2&postcount=15
Old 26-02-2014, 23:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

The SSL is a .ipk file, i can't use the browser method or DreamUp to flash it, so please tell me how to install?
Thanks very much!
Old 26-02-2014, 23:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by howpeter View Post
The SSL is a .ipk file, i can't use the browser method or DreamUp to flash it, so please tell me how to install?
Thanks very much!
As for the image shall I install this image," LT.X SP1 for DM7020HDV2 - LT Revision (3808)" ?

Thanks very much!