cbPanel
ClearMem
CCcamInfo
EPGImport.....agg.apr.2018
FlashBackupTo
Flashexpander
MountManager

5 Mb spazio libero.:thum:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/blm9qojd3dybxn7/DM.800SE_OpenPli-6.1-sim2_800SE_SSL84D_04.04.2018.piterfree.rar

satamuse

Registered
warning

this file is very Strange !
it seems to contain virus or other things !
sombody confirm or not ?
tx

piterfree

Registered
I have already explained ce 'la ssl 84d
that it is noticed that on some sites they exchange it for viruses, because it is a writing file for sim card,
you want to put it back without that file (ssl84d).

satamuse

Registered
virus

I have already explained ce 'la ssl 84d
that it is noticed that on some sites they exchange it for viruses, because it is a writing file for sim card,
you want to put it back without that file (ssl84d).

do you really think i am an idiot ?
i know what is an image flash for dreambox i know what is a 84d : it's a boot !
when you try to download you file , YOU GET A WARNING for virus and a fake message Dangerous.
stop it !
a+

piterfree

Registered
tu ai il virus ne cervello
penso che la prima cosa che ai scritto e' vera (an idiot).

Edit: mind the language please, it is not allowed to insult other members

toysoft

The file doesn't contain viruses, the Download Sites are generally trying to get you downloading their downloader software, or pop up some add web pages, that are considered by some tools as "viruses".

But I can confirm the .rar file is safe.

Remember that anti-virus also have "false positive", it happens often and more if it's files with exe headers (auto-unpacking compressed files, etc).

If you don't like the download center medafire, just don't download files from that file hosting web site.

I personally prefer MEGA.NZ, as it's free and fast, as well as doesn't push you adds and downloaders.

TS

Last edited:

tiaderosa

Registered
Thank for the great and fast image.
I have an issue with the enigma2 automount.xml that block my dm800se completely.
I use this file to connect my nas and my pc to the dreambox.
It works with all the other immages.

the file is located under /etc/enigma2

pls tell me if you need the serial log to track back the issue.

tiaderosa

Registered
Issue with enigma2 automount

first of all, thanks for the great and fast image.

I have an issue with enigma2 automount.xml procedure. I use auntomount.xml lfile located in 7etc/enigma2 to connect my nas and my pc.
it works correctly with all the other image, but on this one it freeze my dm800se completely. Removing the file resolve the freezing.
Can you pls givi it a look ?

pls let me know if you need a serial log to trace the issue back
tnx

piterfree

Registered
(MountManager)
I put it on purpose MountManager to change the moun go
with that program and see dse you see the device that ai and then you do ok
and wait until you see it confirmed on video.

tiaderosa

Registered
Ho provato con il mount manager nelmenu expert ma mi sembra che sia per il mounting di device quali hdd, usb o in quelli inseriti nel fstab. A me interessa montare device CIFS.
Anche inserendo qualcosa del tipo:
//192.168.0.121/ArchivioFamiglia /media/net/Stora-2 cifs user=yyyyy,pass=xxx,_netdev,rw,iocharset=utf8 0 0
in fstab non funziona.

tiaderosa

Registered
ciao,

su questo che ai scritto non posso aiutarti (mai fatto)

Ok grazie lo stesso.
Peccato, l'immagine e' veloce e stabile. l'unico problema che ho riscontrato a parte il networkmount che non funziona e che va in crash quando si va ad aprire il menu dei settaggi del "recording".

Comunque io ho provato in tutti i modi possibili (file automount.xml , file fstab, comando mount da telnet econ networkwizard tramite ricerca.
)Il risultato e' sempre lo stesso: gli IP degli altri sistemi vengono visti e letti ma non si riesce a montarli. Forse il problema potrebbe essere nei driver o nel fatto che ho l'immagine in multiboot, anche se con altre immagini ha sempre funzionato tutto correttamente.

tiaderosa

Registered
Ho risolto il problena copiando Firmware e modules dall'imagine OpenATv6.2. Adesso tutto funziona correttamente.
Credo il problema si a connesso ad alcuni driver non corretti o non inclusi nelle immagini OpenPLI homebuild.
Infatti ho riscontrato lo stesso problema anche usando ad esempio OpenTsimage 3.4. Anche qqui e' bastato copiare i driver e tutto si e' risolto