Discussion about all FEEDs

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Again, again and again your usual explanation.

That feed has been reported elsewere at 15:00 pm
see

I check for the feed but there was no trace.
So I monitored 30W just waiting it could be back.

You posted the feed 20 minutes later with no evidence.
In fact you gave no details about it (event, photo)

So I give you the usual spam warning.

And you continued with your fake explanation
(As the one about the feed you posted Sunday at 100E where cw of course is wrong).

We are here to help each other, chasing us around to be the first to post a feed and try to do sat-unverse still better and better.
You're a smart guy, I helped you in the past, ferret helped you just forgetting about your past situation and you continues to be incorrect versus us and kidding us as stupid :mad:

I'm sorry but sometimes it would be better to be silent and just reflect about our errors.

You've fifteen days to think about it.

manic01

Super VIP
He posted at 2.15pm/14.15

Today, 14:15 feed army This message has been deleted by kugujen. Reason: spam, internet copy/past not working

That satellweb post is 3pm/15.00
VLC-snapshot.jpg

Last edited:

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
He posted at 2.15pm/14.15

Today, 14:15 feed army This message has been deleted by kugujen. Reason: spam, internet copy/past not working

That satellweb post is 3pm/15.00
VLC-snapshot.jpg

He posted about 15:22 (there is a problem with correct time here) and that feed I was checking was posted at 15:00 on satweb

Yo've done a bit of confusion, be sure

manic01

Super VIP
Well correct time when I post now on laptop is 4.35pm and my post is 4.29pm so only 6 minutes out not as much as you say?

SharKistani

Feed Hunter
Hello
This person Kugujen don't know what his problems are with me
Every time he scans my posts and adjusts the date on posts that may be in old pages.
Today again he deleted a post four hours after the feed was posted.
He did not see what he was transferring. He said that he was repeated in another place that had nothing to do with what he was transferring
He was transporting car racing, but he said it was posted two days ago elsewhere.
He just always opposes me every time and knows that whatever he did this to me, I don’t go back to the forum until after a while.

The place where it was published
https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=269386&page=655

The place to guide me
https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037087172&postcount=1097

This is a feed image

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Hi,
of course I've nothing with you.

Just let me explain you feed story.

That event has apperared 2 days ago as test card (to test the feed)
https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037087172&postcount=1097

Yesterday moring feed was active again for real event (virtual sport) as perfectly reported by cikifix :thum:

So previous post has been updated, explained what it was e moved in correct section (tvshow is correct section for e-sports event).

In fact later has been active too american feed for that event
https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037087323&postcount=1099
and moved correctly from motorsport section to tvshow one because it's a virtual event.

You posted again the same event later as motorsport not knowing all feed history and I deleted your post as double sending back you to correct event.

That's all

Cheers

SharKistani

Feed Hunter
Thanks for the response
Many times I want to send you a private message, but your account is locked
I only found this place
It is not for electronic games, but it was Formula One

SharKistani

Feed Hunter
Sometimes you curl up fliers at POL
You are modifying an old previous publication and setting the date of the day even though the post does not appear with the first and may be in the end of the topic.
I cannot review all of the old posts that have preceded others after
I cannot follow all the posts to know whether they are duplicates or not
Add dates to old posts as if you judge new followers and new members so that they do not post at all until they follow the forum and know the old and new.
Please be compassionate with the people that you want to help put your Feeds and non-follow up on everything here.
tnx

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Yes, I have pm disabled

Anyway, no problem you can post here every doubts you have. This discussion is just for chat.

About the feed, after cikifix reports yesterday morning it has been moved by a moderator in tvshow section as virtual sport, so I just followed the same way, moving chyco py american feed post to the same section later. I didn't test the feed myself.

We are looking to have a more cleaned forum, so many event repeated possibly during weekend are reduced to one single post.

No problem. I'm very glad you're back and you've posted very intersting feeds in last days (portugese, boxing, tvshow and so on) :thum:

Just keep this way :thum:

SharKistani

Feed Hunter
I know that you want the forum to be clean and without mistakes, and I appreciate your efforts.
Unfortunately, you judge all new members not to post permanently on the forum until it reviews all old posts.
I also hope to review the videos that appear every day or every week, and just add the date and delete the new post.
There are members who do not know, just look at the last post on the topic to see what he wants, he cannot browse old responses and see dates.
As if the forum had become a monopoly of old followers only
I hope that my message reaches the way it is, it may be cheating on me
Thank you

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
I know that you want the forum to be clean and without mistakes, and I appreciate your efforts.
Unfortunately, you judge all new members not to post permanently on the forum until it reviews all old posts.
I also hope to review the videos that appear every day or every week, and just add the date and delete the new post.
There are members who do not know, just look at the last post on the topic to see what he wants, he cannot browse old responses and see dates.
As if the forum had become a monopoly of old followers only
I hope that my message reaches the way it is, it may be cheating on me
Thank you

Yes, I understand you point, but you have to consider too the opposite situation. Many came here from facebook group accounts experience, where same event is posted more times during the day with no care.
I can assure you many users appear for a while, just post a feed (many time a copy/pasted) and after few seconds have already disappeared again.
Intent is as you said to have a more cleaned forums but also users that just learn to know better forum sections and move inside and not just come here only to get and take away what they need.

Then, you've to consider too posted events are different.
If today you are the first to post a bundesliga2 feed you can be sure it will not be deleted as double, because this is is impossible.

But many eurovision feed, many fta equestrian event (at typical 7E frequence 11128V/11140/11142/11164V 9600) are everyday the same. So to reduce post numbers and focus on most import ones we often did older post update

A good rule for this secondary usual feeds, is to be careful they have not been recently posted in the same thread page (a page contains 10 posts). If it happens we do a post date update and bump the thread

:thum:

jansat

Banned
Hello .. I would like to thank the forum for its efforts. However, I was banned due to the publication of the live broadcast and had not been posted before. Is it possible to find out the reason? Kugujen

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
ITS EASY To See that You copy/pasted lots of rubbish a lot more than a few times too plus promoting site with Live links to it is not permitted i'm very surprised you would even question your bann i know a lot of sites that would permanent bann you for a whole lot less , do'nt copy/paste or spam and code your links in future ...obviously you still are in need of reading forum Rules they are Here for everyone to read =-> https://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2