Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > VU+ > Vu+ Uno 4K Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How to control a motorised dish?

Vu+ Uno 4K Chat

Old 07-12-2017, 00:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,579 Times in 624 Posts
Default How to control a motorised dish?

Can anyone point towards a guide on how to get a 4+ Uno 4k to drive a motorised dish via disecq? The guides I have encountered so far are all for usals, but as I understand usals is not compatible with my equipment.

The system:

Vu+ 4k uno with black hole 3.04

Moteck V-Box II

Inverto quad ultra lnb

Channel master 1.25m dish

Jaeger 1224 h-h mount.

Can anyone confirm whether this setup is usals compatible, or whether I have to stick with disecq?

Also when moving from one satellite to another with the vu+, can you select it through the receiver's interface as you do with non enigma 2 boxes, or do you have use the moteck v-box?

Last edited by astrodog66; 07-12-2017 at 00:57..
Old 08-12-2017, 20:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You can't use USALS with a vBox, but when everything is set up you can control the vBox from your receiver.

I don't have a 4k box but I presume the enigma2 commands are the same as a non 4k box.

The easiest way to set up your set up is by using the Tuner menus
The Following User Says Thank You to Tesfer For This Useful Post:
astrodog66 (08-12-2017)
Old 08-12-2017, 21:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 4,670 Times in 920 Posts

v-box 2 can only diseqc 1.2 not usals
the receiver that works with the v-box seems to be a matter of luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Rickk For This Useful Post:
astrodog66 (08-12-2017)