Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Ferguson HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Ferguson Ariva 4K Discussion!

Ferguson HD

Old 09-10-2016, 18:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,338 Times in 1,321 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave5118 View Post
Does the MCAS include Biss, powervu and Tandberg by any chance?
Well, to answer my own question
Biss and Tandberg work ok through Oscam. Not got Powervu to work yet, but think that may be due to lack of knowledge of Oscam by me tbh.

Overall it's a pretty decent receiver, only seen one 4k feed so far(BT Sport), and that was plagued by an A/V sync issue whereas there was a pause every minute or so, while the audio caught up. Hopefully, that may be fixed in a future firmware update.

Blindscan, seems to do a decent job, but lacks any 'parameter' adjustments to make it worthwhile for feed hunting really.

Only had it a couple of days, so a bit early to judge, but I like it so far.
william-1 (10-10-2016)
Old 10-10-2016, 15:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Pleasе test 4:2:2 HD feed
7E 11140 V 30000
Old 10-10-2016, 18:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by archibal74 View Post
Pleasе test 4:2:2 HD feed
7E 11140 V 30000
Tried already, 4:2:2 does not work
archibal74 (10-10-2016)
Old 13-10-2016, 14:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

How can I reboot my receiver?
Old 14-10-2016, 10:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It's possible to Stream live channel?

How?

Regards.
Old 15-10-2016, 20:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by szaboatt View Post
How can I reboot my receiver?
When on the 'Home' screen, press the 'web/setup' button on the remote, and the option will appear.
Old 16-10-2016, 20:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default How to manage cardreaders

I have been running Ariva 200-202-203 for the last five years.
All of them are very easy to connect to an Oscam server.
It is just to open the setuppage for newcamd client and fill in the nescessary information.

With Ariva 4K combo it is a little bit different. I know that many people in this forum are very familiar with OSCAM but perhapes not everyone.

I want to give some advices.

First thing that you have to know is that you should use the webinterface to setup your client. You need to know the IP-adress. You can find it in the Android setup in Ariva 4K.

Use the IP adress followed by :8888 Example 192.168.0.5:8888
Now you will come into the OSCAM webinterface.

Second thing is to set up a reader in OSCAM. The Reader will act as an Oscam Client = Cardreader. Choose Reader in the topline. Add a Reader. You will see some information. There is a pulldown menu with the label protocol. Use the protocol Newcamd. Now I must say that you can not use the built in web-browser in Ariva 4K. It is not able to use the pulldownmenu. Use Firefox in your computer instead, or some other browser.

Third thing. When you should choose Device, which i similar to Oscam-server, you have to set the IP-adress for the Oscam-server followed by a"," and after that, the port adress. Example 192.168.0.59,7000

Fourth ting. On the bottom of the setup-page under Reader specific settings for protocol newcamd, you have to include Username, password and Key.
Key is usually = 0102030405060708091011121314

Fifth thing. Save the settings and choose Restart in the topline menu. There will come up a new page. Choose Restart again. Do not choose Shutdown.

Last Thing. I have found that after a powerloss, it is not always the newcamd-client establish a communication with the Oscam-server. In this case repeat Step five after the 4K has started up.
Old 16-10-2016, 21:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janro View Post
I have been running Ariva 200-202-203 for the last five years.
All of them are very easy to connect to an Oscam server.
It is just to open the setuppage for newcamd client and fill in the nescessary information.

With Ariva 4K combo it is a little bit different. I know that many people in this forum are very familiar with OSCAM but perhapes not everyone.

I want to give some advices.

First thing that you have to know is that you should use the webinterface to setup your client. You need to know the IP-adress. You can find it in the Android setup in Ariva 4K.

Use the IP adress followed by :8888 Example 192.168.0.5:8888
Now you will come into the OSCAM webinterface.

Second thing is to set up a reader in OSCAM. The Reader will act as an Oscam Client = Cardreader. Choose Reader in the topline. Add a Reader. You will see some information. There is a pulldown menu with the label protocol. Use the protocol Newcamd. Now I must say that you can not use the built in web-browser in Ariva 4K. It is not able to use the pulldownmenu. Use Firefox in your computer instead, or some other browser.

Third thing. When you should choose Device, which i similar to Oscam-server, you have to set the IP-adress for the Oscam-server followed by a"," and after that, the port adress. Example 192.168.0.59,7000

Fourth ting. On the bottom of the setup-page under Reader specific settings for protocol newcamd, you have to include Username, password and Key.
Key is usually = 0102030405060708091011121314

Fifth thing. Save the settings and choose Restart in the topline menu. There will come up a new page. Choose Restart again. Do not choose Shutdown.

Last Thing. I have found that after a powerloss, it is not always the newcamd-client establish a communication with the Oscam-server. In this case repeat Step five after the 4K has started up.

so...oscam dvbapi for ferguson 4k not working properly...the source made by ferguson are closed and no possible try different version.
I have another android box with same problem of ferguson after 11110 revision but compiling a previous oscam version now i not have problem with it.
My ferguson 4k from two weeks rests into your beautiful package.
Old 19-10-2016, 22:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Setup client in Ariva 4K

To setup a client in Oscam = Cardreader I suggest that the following fields should be used:

Description: Any Name
Example: Oscamreader

Enable:
Example: Mark the square

Device: IP-adress and port.
Example: 192.168.0.5,7000

Group: Number of a Group.
Example: 1 (Check it in server)

Loadbalance weight
Example 100

Caid
Example 0B00

Reader specific settings for protocol newcamd

User:
Example Joker Use your own

Password:
Example Forgetit Use your own

Key:
Is always 0102030405060708091011121314

Connect on init:
Example Mark the square

Inactivity timeout:
Example 120 s
Old 20-10-2016, 18:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Which E2 list you have used?

I have tested Vhannibal ,but it not works.