DM500HD HDMI problem

thend

Registered
The problem is HDMI interface on DM500HD is no longer working,tried with different hdmi cables also.Through scart interface everything is working fine.Software is nemesis, sim210

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If reflashing does not cure it then it sounds like a hardware issue.

Also check the port on the tv with another know working item.

thend

Registered
If reflash is done should the antenna motor be set up again?
Also i was wondering if drivers update gonna help,just can figure if this update gonna suit--> dreambox-dvb-modules-sqsh-img_3.2-dm500hd-20130607-r7.0-sqsh0_dm500hd.rar, on nemesis OE1.6 .Current version are this dreambox-dvb-modules_2.6.18-7.4-dm500hd-20120706-r0_dm500hd.rar

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah will need setting up from scratch.

leonlive

Registered
HDMI Problems and another...

Don't Forget that is Linux!
The HDMI or another Problem occur always because some don't do they Job enough good;)
Before you flash with any image try concern "what you need and what this image give you".
When somebary have rebuild a better image maybe he don't up all future for all chipset. Some of them they just need to reactivate -another need special drivers, because exactly of this new image.
If you a "flashing man" better not forget do save you last jobs(settings, favorite for ex.)
I suggest to do some test with you A/V settings, Dig. Audio & SCART -if always works -than wait:
-remember for last time - do not RESET You Box to Default all! If so, I suggest to rebuild all video base driver to your originals + original boot-loader.
At last, if you have Linux-knowledge enough -you don't need to flash any time when occur problem.
Good Luck :)

Last edited: