Using Powervu Home Edition 2.1.1.

hoodrat

Registered
I am using Powervu Home Edition for the first time. Obviously there is no documentation or "how to do".
After looking at the 283 posts I decided to try a go.
Does it support Win 10 64 bit. My Powervu seem to be running so it is a plus.
It finds EMM keys to test then comes up with "keys Invalid"? Does it mean the key is not good when tested in the program?
When I find the keys I am entering it in my GSKY V7. The is an option for Provider 00 or 01 ? Which one should I use?
Should I use "packets with patterns"; "single ECM"; or "single EMM"?
I recorded 30 mins fro 91W 11730 V Wright-Patterson AFB this is 2.6 GB.
However I see other members saying it should be 3-6 MB.
Thank you very much for your help in advance. I'm hoping to test the North American Powervu Ku lineup.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Pls use first powervu emu v2.9.1 with offline ts key finder

hoodrat

Registered
Thank you ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo for your fast reply. Will download, read threads and figure out how to use.

solarpoweredwok

Registered

This will decrypt a raw TS file to play on any device BUT it will not reveal the EMM to put in the softcam file to watch the channels LIVE. It also does not use the EMM's in the softcam file to decrypt.

I think also PowerVu Home Edition 2.1.1 being the last version I can find dated 2016 does not support hash mode other than 0 to decrypt so we are stuffed finding EMM's now with hash modes of 1 to 9.

:( :( :(

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

This will decrypt a raw TS file to play on any device BUT it will not reveal the EMM to put in the softcam file to watch the channels LIVE. It also does not use the EMM's in the softcam file to decrypt.

I think also PowerVu Home Edition 2.1.1 being the last version I can find dated 2016 does not support hash mode other than 0 to decrypt so we are stuffed finding EMM's now with hash modes of 1 to 9.

:( :( :(

Pls use it

solarpoweredwok

Registered
PowerVu EMU 2.9.1 only decrypts the ts file to an unencrypted ts file.
No EMM's are shown in the offline TS screen, only the number of packets decrypted.

solarpoweredwok

Registered
Power Vu EMU for DvbDream is not designed to BF EMM keys from the stream. It logs, It decrypts all hash modes given a valid UA/EMM.
We use PowerVu Home Edition v2.1.1 to BF the UA/EMM keys to using in the EMU.

The TS method in PVu EMU will give a decrypted video but the UA/EMM in the process is not revealed or added to the softcam file or a log file.

Unfortunately I have proven that PVuHE only decrypts ECM from EMM packets to determine if Valid or Expired etc for HASH MODE = 0 only.
What happened to the support for PVu HE to incorporate all hash modes 0 to 10 now current in PVu EMU and Oscam.

cheers

Last edited:

cleitonmcosta2011

Registered
55w pfc internacional

I am using Powervu Home Edition for the first time. Obviously there is no documentation or "how to do".
After looking at the 283 posts I decided to try a go.
Does it support Win 10 64 bit. My Powervu seem to be running so it is a plus.
It finds EMM keys to test then comes up with "keys Invalid"? Does it mean the key is not good when tested in the program?
When I find the keys I am entering it in my GSKY V7. The is an option for Provider 00 or 01 ? Which one should I use?
Should I use "packets with patterns"; "single ECM"; or "single EMM"?
I recorded 30 mins fro 91W 11730 V Wright-Patterson AFB this is 2.6 GB.
However I see other members saying it should be 3-6 MB.
Thank you very much for your help in advance. I'm hoping to test the North American Powervu Ku lineup.
I'm trying to use PowerVU but I don't know how to do it, it could help me. I am trying to discover the key of the 55 international pfc, it could pass me step by step.

ro_54

Registered
You need to record the stream of the tp you want.(~1 hr)
this can be done with gsky7 or a gt media (aka freesat) boxes
or maybe other type.then you run (brute force) this .bin type file in pw home edition program. when an emm key is found will save it into am emm file, with a spec valid or expired. you can use the valid ones into softcam file.

voomvoom

Registered
hey iq180, I'm in the southeast US, middle of Georgia. I wouldn't mind if you could send me your softcam.key list to try, and see if it produces better than what I'm using?
It would be nice if I could find the keys on my own? I'm not in that place yet....
Anyway, if you would PM me your list, I would love to give it a try!
Thanks!

Al

ArloG

Registered
You need to record the stream of the tp you want.(~1 hr)
this can be done with gsky7 or a gt media (aka freesat) boxes
or maybe other type.then you run (brute force) this .bin type file in pw home edition program. when an emm key is found will save it into am emm file, with a spec valid or expired. you can use the valid ones into softcam file.

Can we clear something up please?
"you need to record the stream". Are you saying record the entire stream as a .TS file or record just the ECM/EMM stream?
Like you would using drakkar and dvbsnoop installed on an E2 receiver?
Or is there a way in pvhe 2.1.1 to process a .TS stream?
I'm finding that too many channels with ECM or EMM are turning up no results after 24 hours in pvhe with settings that cycle every 5 seconds with a good 2060 card. And files with 150,000 or so logged ECM/EMM's.
If there's anything I might do to get better results please could you let me know?

ro_54

Registered
Can we clear something up please?
"you need to record the stream". Are you saying record the entire stream as a .TS file or record just the ECM/EMM stream?
Like you would using drakkar and dvbsnoop installed on an E2 receiver?
Or is there a way in pvhe 2.1.1 to process a .TS stream?
I'm finding that too many channels with ECM or EMM are turning up no results after 24 hours in pvhe with settings that cycle every 5 seconds with a good 2060 card. And files with 150,000 or so logged ECM/EMM's.
If there's anything I might do to get better results please could you let me know?
yes record .ts file, then change the extension from .ts to .bin, & brute force in the pvhe.
or load .ts file format into pvhe, and it will converted it into a .bin file format witch can be brute forced.

ArloG

Registered
yes record .ts file, then change the extension from .ts to .bin, & brute force in the pvhe.
or load .ts file format into pvhe, and it will converted it into a .bin file format witch can be brute forced.

This is too cool. Didn't know it could process a .TS.
You sound a bit more familiar than me as I always used drakkar to log and then pvhe.
So. I know it only does hash mode 0, and in channels in live log debug level 2 I see the hash mode. Is it okay to leave oscam-emu running to record or shut it down?
And recorded file size. Minimum? Is too big too big?
What would be a workable average file size?
In the .TS readers is there a preference to add pv emu to get the best results? Is there a better reader to use or are they all the same?
Another thing. Pvhe gives keys if it can. Does no .TS reader do the same thing? A softcam.keys file is needed instructions say. But if there's no valid key what good is a keys file.
Good questions?

ro_54

Registered
yes, pvhe can demux a .ts file.
i always have a 2 hrs record on a 32g stick.
see here:
https://ibb.co/3hRTbNq
but there are here more experienced members (i'm not one of them), to help you.

Last edited: