TNA HD 22°W & WWE Feeds inc PPV 7°E,10°E,100.5°E,22°W,24.5°W ** Chat Only Here, No Keys **

moh711983

Banned
Signalé par satesco le 21/05/2012 à 00:34

0 Commentaire

Eutelsat W3A (7.0°E)

Fréquence: 12545 - Pol: H - SR: 6111 - FEC: 3/4

Catégorie: Sport - Catch

Transmis en: MPEG-2 crypté

Infos: WWE PPV OverTheLimit{enc}-ARQ ENC 9

moh711983

Banned
Signalé par stanley_cassidy le 21/05/2012 à 00:33

0 Commentaire

Eutelsat W3A (7.0°E)

Fréquence: 12558 - Pol: H - SR: 14000 - FEC: -

Catégorie: Sport - Catch

Transmis en: MPEG-2 crypté

Infos: WWE ppv(s2,hdtv)+12545h,6111(enc.)

kit

Registered
ARQ ENC 9_WWE PPV Over The Limit 21-05-2012

WWE PPV Over The Limit
21-05-2012
Cr@c3d by arab lords b!$$ t3@m
Eutelsat W3A (7.0°E)
12545 H 6111
WWE PPV Over The Limit
Channel name : ARQ ENC 9

ok can some one give me the sid, pmt, tid & nid

satesco

Feed Hunter
kit said:
the sid, pmt, tid & nid

Eutelsat 7A
Pos:7.0 E
Transponder:12545 V,6111,3/4
Channel Name:ARQ ENC 9
Provider:Arqiva
Sid:1
Tid:1
Nid:65535
PMT:32
VideoPid:308
AudioPid:256/257
Modulatie:QPSK

satesco

Feed Hunter
ARQ ENC 9_WWE PPV Over The Limit 21-05-2012

Hi All,
I do not know if you agree,but,please,you should not make public keys for certain "sensitive" feeds,as are those of wrestling feeds for obvious reasons;they may pass to another encoding system.In this respect it is better to communicate privately.
Thank you for understanding :thum:

gotya

@satesco

excuse me but you already made an announcement of this feed in the Wrestling Feeds topic and if you want to save this sensitive feed as you mentioned you shouldn't post it there.

Why you deleted your post there ?

It's too late lol;)

regards

satesco

Feed Hunter
@MaRwAn26,

I think it's a misunderstanding, I have never posted this time on "Wrestling feeds" topic this PPV feed,but only on Satelliweb
{Generally I do not post feeds that are encoded only in rare cases}
What I meant above is that,not the feed posted is sensitive, but the key which is made public.For this last reason these feeds becomes "sensitive".
Do not get me wrong, don't think that I do not appreciate your generous gesture,but I think it is better to think the consequences.From this point of view I pulled the alarm and no other reason!
my regards:)

bliner

Registered
dat event (PPV) it had only for USA .. for europe it had skysport1 uk .. and big show beat john cena :D

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Actually .. John Laurinaitis with Help from Big Show beat John Cena

WWE Champ Cm punk (c) Beat Daniel Bryan

WWE World Champion Sheamus(c) Beat Randy Orton,Alberto Del Rio,Chris Jericho

Christian def Cody Rhodes to become New IC Champ ,

The Rest was just boring ..in my opinion a terrible PPV and very predictable ending .. with WWE Using Big show heel turn angle what a terrible mistake , this was indeed the worst WWE PPV i can ever recall watching only half decent match was Cm punk which obviously stole the show .

Hope we can see some upcoming ppv feeds wud be real good if TNA weekly and/or ppv Feed with Biss key could be found but as satesco mentioned only in private to share keys and not in public forums otherwise it cannott last .. and sure something bad is sure to happen it always does unfortunatley when Biss keys become public .

----
Barney

-----

penig

Registered
ARQ ENC 9 "WWE PPV Over The Limit" 21-05-2012 ** Chat Only Here, No Keys **

no signal
stanley cassidy said: feed:confused:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
WWE Over The Limit PPV was Sunday nite 1am - 4am

And feed musta been working when event was Live otherwise poster #1 would not have been able to provide a screenshot ,

but dont worry if you missed it because a feed for this ppv will be as per usual on Eutel w1 10 east Friday nite sometime around or after 1am and wont be encrypted .

i will post it in the feed when it appears so keep checking up on Wrestling feed section here on Sat Universe .

----
Barney

gotya

WWE Over The Limit PPV was Sunday nite 1am - 4am

And feed musta been working when event was Live otherwise poster #1 would not have been able to provide a screenshot ,

but dont worry if you missed it because a feed for this ppv will be as per usual on Eutel w1 10 east Friday nite sometime around or after 1am and wont be encrypted .

i will post it in the feed when it appears so keep checking up on Wrestling feed section here on Sat Universe .

----
Barney

Hello Barney

I guess I made some noise here because of the feed key that I provided here http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=232754 to let the whole people enjoy this events live.

here the screenshot Barney taken from my receiver

20120521005.jpg

regards

marwan26

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Thats allrite m8 its just is strange that someone has actually after all these years has finally been able to crack a working Biss key for one of these feeds and kinda proves nothin is really impossible , i guess it cant be helped that peeps here are little worried just because what can happen when keys are found and made public as im sure it is quite a lot of hard work involved to actually find a key that works thats all ,

but what would be very interesting if Tna impact! feed on 22w on thursday key can be found now that would be something but as satesco was tryin to say is it mite be good idea to just share this keys in pm msg just incase something very bad happens which would mean a lot of very hard work would be spoiled and nobody wants to see that happen thats all .

cheers m8 . : )
---
Barney

gotya

Thats allrite m8 its just is strange that someone has actually after all these years has finally been able to crack a working Biss key for one of these feeds and kinda proves nothin is really impossible , i guess it cant be helped that peeps here are little worried just because what can happen when keys are found and made public as im sure it is quite a lot of hard work involved to actually find a key that works thats all ,

but what would be very interesting if Tna impact! feed on 22w on thursday key can be found now that would be something but as satesco was tryin to say is it mite be good idea to just share this keys in pm msg just incase something very bad happens which would mean a lot of very hard work would be spoiled and nobody wants to see that happen thats all .

cheers m8 . : )
---
Barney

don't worry next time if you know the encrypted live feed just post the info about the Sat & TP with the time showing and don't worry no more public keys even if these channels were feeds and I agree with you about what you meant so far .

I'll see later if our team accept this idea about sending the keys in private but to who ! :cool:

and will we have other keys for other channels in change lol :D

regards

Last edited:

Alex@nder

Registered
WWE PPV MITB, 12546 - Pol: H - SR: 6111 - 7E

Hi all,plase,if you have key for this feed,plase send me to private messeige.Tanks