Anik F1R @ 107.3 West

Pattywanker

Registered
Thanks for the reply Strong5000, but I have no clue what you are asking for. I am pretty new to this and I just moved my dish from Galaxy 15 were I was getting the Turner and AMC packages. I manually input the ecm keys in and it came on. Yesterday I moved the dish to Anik f1r and have good signal and quality on most transponders, but those that are scrambled I don't get. I was hoping to open up a few of those like CBC and fight network. So thanks for the offer it is appreciated. If anyone has the keys I would be happy to receive them.

conway

Registered
I also am looking for keys for 107W.. Like AMC Canada family etc.. thanks also the same keys used for fight network on 15W work for this network as well

Costactc

Registered
Autoroll stb that supports this format has been available for almost 2 years now, quite a few of them to choose from.

iq180

Registered
Any recommendations?:)

The freesat V8 is as good as you can get for the money, less than 60 USD and you can use it to find new powervu ECM keys.

The GSKY V7 is good, it will auto roll some BISS keys but you can't add your own powervu EMM keys.

What you buy is up to you, just remember there is no perfect STB, they all have some problems, read and then read some more, then pick the one that works best for you and what you need for your setup.