B* SS Server Status and Updates

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, ARA$H ... Great Britain will soon not be part of Europe anymore :D.

@Barney ... what makes your GSKY box?
NO IDEA IT Went out the window several hours ago ...same as every other Fake China Box that Failed horribly !! :mecry: :mad:

i'll stick to using my TBS it may be very slow but it has above 80% success at least and not dependant on a china Server and "Engineer's " running on a pathetic Dial-UP internet connection that is offline a lot more than Online :nana: :cool:

BLACKCRUSADER

@ ARA$H ,
AU BISS SERVER again Offline this evening :mad:

EVERY Weekend without Fail Server is OFFLINE Especially Friday/Sat when its required most which you Said Yourself is always the case .

SO Therefor Success is 0% !!!
And always will be at the very least well below 40% Success
Since whoever is running your AU BISS SERVER does NOT have a stable or fast internet connection that much is certain because it is much more OFFLINE than Online . :mecry:

i give up with this B.S Crap Really i do !!

They do not work on weekends that's why no support :) AU Server only good when they can update the keys.

I have to laugh at how Arash call people donkeys and dumb. Great customer service. Sounds like China customer service.

Yes before you buy every thing we us we promise is fantastic we take care of you 24 hour support.

After you pay... why you annoy us, why you don't understand anything, I took your money so now FXXX off.

Never once does China supplier ever contact customer after sale ask hey is everything OK can I help with anything?

Last edited:

roxthaworld

Donating Member
Someone should setup one lol, Shouldnt be hard Dedicated server running oscam and get the keys from the tables, Id happily pay monthly or provide the server :)

digi_knarf

Banned
At first you all ran after ARA$H. And now you are ungrateful. Especially barney has praised and hyped the boxes very much.

Maybe you are not able :D to use these boxes properly!

A completely different question would be: who contributed only a single chain to the Rainbow table? At least 98 percent here are pure LEECHER. Zero chains created.

BLACKCRUSADER

At first you all ran after ARA$H. And now you are ungrateful. Especially barney has praised and hyped the boxes very much.

Maybe you are not able :D to use these boxes properly!

A completely different question would be: who contributed only a single chain to the Rainbow table? At least 98 percent here are pure LEECHER. Zero chains created.

The issue is when a seller says they sell boxes and people buy them to watch sports on Fri Sat Sun and this is the main reason they buy and the seller promise them yes server is working all the time you can understand why they might get upset.

I decided not to get any AU STB and just get my own V1 & V2 CSA so I can get my own CW and also post them. So if you want to call me a leech that's fine too. If I bought an AU box it would only be out of interest to see how they work and what CW they get and how fast the CW can be found compared to my own V1 V2 system.

BLACKCRUSADER

Someone should setup one lol, Shouldnt be hard Dedicated server running oscam and get the keys from the tables, Id happily pay monthly or provide the server :)

I have a dedicated CSA V1 V2 Biss computer but it's only setup to scan TS and find CW it's not setup for sharing. It is on a 40mb upload fiber line though lol.

BLACKCRUSADER

OF Course the only way to really have high success is to record TS and get a decent C8 and either find CW Key with shishmish's CW List or via V1/V2 Chain Tables .
TO Rely on Some False advertised BISS Auto Server Box is always going to rely on a hosted Server that is highly likely to Fail time and time again those are the hard facts

And Thanks to several decent SU Members many times CW Keys are found and posted in keys sections without having any of the Real work to do .

This is why I got my own V1 V2 CSA and a nice GPU so I can post CW. Of course I got it for my own reasons but like Barney maybe we want more certainty in being able to get the CW for the events we want to watch. I know many people here who pm me as they want streams for their sports betting. They only care about getting the CW or a stream because they cannot get the sport where they are. They will not post CW or help others. Funny how people think wow he has a nice quad TBS and V1 V2 server maybe for US$5 he will let me use teamviewer to watch cricket that for sports betting on betfair lol

roxthaworld

Donating Member
I have a dedicated CSA V1 V2 Biss computer but it's only setup to scan TS and find CW it's not setup for sharing. It is on a 40mb upload fiber line though lol.

Was thinking more of it being setup on a DC server and few trusted members can edit the .key file which then could be shared amongst respected members to use on any STB they wish

ARA$H

Banned
hi to all
I agree to finish this Method
The company will soon be shut down
Server AU BISS .

Please use the old method
TS
C8
Table
Cw
Forget it
Good luck..:thum:

BLACKCRUSADER

Was thinking more of it being setup on a DC server and few trusted members can edit the .key file which then could be shared amongst respected members to use on any STB they wish

Well that's why the forum has the crypt8 request thread.

The cost of setting up the type of server I have with 4.5tb V2 and 4tb V1 on SSD and GTX 1080 TI 11gb TBS Quad 6904 Sat card plus the PC itself adds up to quite a lot.

Not something I would open up for others to use. One mistake... oh sorry I reformatted your hard drives.... Not something I am willing to risk.

So Arash who claims he now wants to shut the company down lol Something I believe he has no control over.

ARA$H

Banned

The cost of setting up the type of server I have with 4.5tb V2 and 4tb V1 on SSD and GTX 1080 TI 11gb TBS Quad 6904 Sat card plus the PC itself adds up to quite a lot.

Not something I would open up for others to use. One mistake... oh sorry I reformatted your hard drives.... Not something I am willing to risk.

So Arash who claims he now wants to shut the company down lol Something I believe he has no control over.

Right to you ......:thum:
I can not control the server
I have no responsibility for it
Whether the server works or not
I do not know

Please just use the old method
Please imagine there is no AU BISS SEVER

I hope you understand ..

There is no server at all
Server does not work well
Do not find the keys at all
Please do not argue

The server can not find the keys It just works (1/100)
The au biss server mode is impossible
Because there are millions of keys CWs
And of course there is not EMM or ECM CSA BISS CA

I apologize to all the users
Forget it

Last edited:

digi_knarf

Banned
@ digi_knarf ,
i am not hyping anything just being 100% honest
BISS Auto Server when working is fine but that is very occasion rare these days ..
maybbe ARA$H did switch it off who knows for sure ?

Hey barney,

you have not answered the question yet! Have you provided a single chain on happysat others ??

Right to you ......:thum:
I can not control the server
I have no responsibility for it
Whether the server works or not
I do not know

Please just use the old method
Please imagine there is no AU BISS SEVER

I hope you understand ..

There is no server at all
Server does not work well
Do not find the keys at all
Please do not argue

The server can not find the keys It just works (1/100)
The au biss server mode is impossible
Because there are millions of keys CWs
And of course there is not EMM or ECM CSA BISS CA

I apologize to all the users
Forget it

ARA$H ... why are you just taken sulky?

@BLACKCRUSADER: You do not look through! First and foremost, it's not about finding a CW. But ... if no c8 (and that happens more often) can be read out to an alternative. The system of the rainbow tables and that this china server does not necessarily appear the same.

Read a V1 table and let me (PN) as excel file. Then I'll tell you something.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I spent a year in partnership with someone creating ffh & 03h chains to make tables.
They were for personal use though, I have not shared them with anyone other than the person who was working with me to create them. We planned the specific chains to make to minimise gaps.
My computer was running 24/7 and at times was on the verge of overheating as I had overclocked my old GTX580 graphics card. I had to add water cooling to the card for it to cope.

My 03h table is 890 GB.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
@ digi_knarf ,
happysat WAS TAKEN OFFLINE MORE THAN A YEAR AGO !!
but i guess you did not realize it yet :rolleyes:

Also Do not mention or advertise other Forums Here unless you are STILL Not aware of OUR Forum Rules ... If so i suggest you read them again ?? :confused:

Your request was answered to Close Biss AU Server
You should be Happy now i guess in some strange sadistic way ??
whatever floats your boat i guess ..Life goes on !!

But This Thread Topic Will not and it will be closed Shortly for obvious reasons !!

digi_knarf

Banned
OK. Very reasonable. But I meant the whole Leecher here ... who did not create a single chain ... just downloaded ... and then constantly CWs spread here.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i am not a Leecher never have been neither i have my own tables and can find some keys myself and not fully reliant on BISS Auto , but i have always thanked anyone that has helped me to find keys in the past and will continue to do so .

Nobody has ever even asked me to share chains etc..so i see no real valid reason for your false childish statements ?
i do not have fast fiber internet therefor it would be impossible Task anyhow And That is a Fact !!

@ digi_knarf ,
You also Do not have any Box that is in any way connected or ever used BiSS Auto Server ... so Why exactly you feel the need to even comment/Flame etc.. this thread which does not even involve you whatsoever ?
YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT NOTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT !!

i do not see you helping anyone whatsoever either Correct me if i'm wrong ,
BUT Your just posting useless crap on a daily basis nothing better than just another spam-bot that we get flooding the forum .

ARA$H

Banned
@ digi_knarf ,
You also Do not have any Box that is in any way connected or ever used BiSS Auto Server ... so Why exactly you feel the need to even comment/Flame etc.. this thread which does not even involve you whatsoever ?
YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT NOTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT !!

i do not see you helping anyone whatsoever either Correct me if i'm wrong ,
BUT Your just posting useless crap on a daily basis nothing better than just another spam-bot that we get flooding the forum .

@barney115
thank you :thum: :thum:
-----------------------
This is my latest post here