CCcam 2.4.0

eXact

Registered
i´ve heard that this version coursing through any no-public boards?
confirm this message anybody?

fankoosh

Super Moderator
maybe cccam team will not release any farther new cccam file specially after they face a fake romers about cccam 230 which says it is a backdoor version & i guess this will make them not to issue any puplic files , in fact cccam230 is a good file & not a backdoor at all after 1 year test , but no body knows who is behind this kind of fake stupid romers to destruct & spoil the work of cccam team

eXact

Registered
maybe the backdoor story is one of the facts why they does not release new versions.
shame on that cccam has not a real own developerboard like oscam aká streamboard :-(

elgeneral

Registered
maybe the backdoor story is one of the facts why they does not release new versions.
shame on that cccam has not a real own developerboard like oscam aká streamboard :-(

No have board same oscam or others

I have version 2.3.3

:nana:

December comes new version cccam

elgeneral

Registered
your post is only a photo and questions

no share bin with us to test, what is this ?

yeah I have version 2.3.3 and 5 minutes after I have version 2.8.0 , want your view ?

fankoosh

Super Moderator
other thing i noticed in the picture that CCcam 2.4.0 Release not as we use to have in all older CCcam versions as CCcam 2.1.3 server or CCcam 2.3.0 server , check the pictures :rolleyes: ,

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Untill there is published a version with no Virius attached i will just continue with version 2.011 for me this is the most stable version and every version after this i found has disconnection problems and bugs with Ecm count and other card reading problems .
But thats just my view its very simple to rename versions i guess this is why most peeps just use oscam these days at least its a safer option : )

---
Barney

max89

Registered
First public F*uck CCcam only for Sat Universe forum !

c2h5pnlz7bzzhdklk1.jpg
:D