Vu+ Ultimo

digitech

Registered
I hope this receiver will not be, as Uno,with full defects. And then to,waiting long months to remove defects. :mad::mad:

Uno with defects ?
You certainly don't know what you are talking about !
I purchased my UNO in june and it is rocket stable with BH 1.6.6
What defects are you talking about ?

Last edited:

digitech

Registered
Vu+ Ultimo will cost 539€ and will be available in November.

Source: Vu+ Board.

Ultimo will not be released in November !
Have got information from my local distributor , that the model will be released in the middle of december. The reason is hardware upgrade which will match the specification of DM 7020 HD , I guess it will be deliverd with 1gb. memmory.

Pheonix

Registered
I hope this receiver will not be, as Uno,with full defects. And then to,waiting long months to remove defects. :mad::mad:

and which defect would that be ?

because if you mean the sr 30,000 problem that was sorted by flying a engineer to london at the request of the ViX team within days of the problem becoming known.

cokeaddict

Did you buy an Ultimo? if so what is it like to use and is the picture quality good.

The Ultimo is as simple to use as a Duo, Uno, or Solo.

Picture quality is about the same as the duo on HD channels, maybe slightly better on SD but hard to say as I can't set up the duo and ultimo side by side.

digitech

Registered
The Ultimate receiver has landed and already running BH image.
The new display is awsome , fast and reliable in every aspect.
Thank you Vu+ :)

"Hi Five " to Los Blancos :D

finflash

Registered
I higly recommend this receiver. I had an azbox premium HD receiver before (R.I.P), this thing just flies in comparison (ViX image, twin tuner setup). Build quality is also well in par with DMM products .

Pheonix

Registered
personally i'd say the build quality on the Vu range far surpasses that of the DMM receivers. speaking as a owner of a uno, duo and ultimo. the last best built dmm for me was the dm7020 which i also have in my collection.

tzigeo

Registered
Hello to all .I have the same (and dm800hd) 2 weeks now (490 euro).My problem is the cccam.I install the tunisiasat With ftp and i download all the some comes for blackhol but i insert the c lines and they did not works (perfect in dm800Hd, I am old user of dm800Hd).Ultimo is real faster from dm800.Any idea for my problem.
Thanks a lot

Nextnet

Registered
Happy owner of this receiver for a week now...
Just need your help here or with pm if you prefer to install correctly mgcamd 1.35a
BH 1.7.2 is running on my Ultimo...