Discussion about CCcam Emu

SSHIFT

Registered
This version of cccam 2.0.9 is not reliable on dm500s. It crashes about once a week and unexpectedly. Which version is stable on 500s?

B

boxgot

Hi sshift
It it shouldn't be a problem there.
Try other cccam 2.0.9 file.Maybe something wrong with the file you have,or maybe not Properly installed,or...Remove old file try other file againe then wait..maybe it works.
Or you have already done all this?!

paloma20

Super VIP
This version of cccam 2.0.9 is not reliable on dm500s. It crashes about once a week and unexpectedly. Which version is stable on 500s?

I don't understand if you have problems with the original IMG or another.....On my 500S I use a Nabilosat 0.8 MAX VAR, with a CCcam 2.0.9.....It run perfectly :thum:

Regards.

SSHIFT

Registered
Well it runs and stable for a while but after a approx. a week it crash. It kills process also. There are plenty of free physical memory (2-3megs), so don't know why.the file is from this site so that shouldn't be a problem.

I will try an older version e.g. 2.0.8 and see if it does the same. Other emus run flawlessly.

Last edited:

paloma20

Super VIP
Flash your DM again, and use a good IMG (Nabilo or EDG Nemesis). Finally, download CCcam from the blue panel.

Regards.

kpupdated

Registered
I am a newbie....so treat me nicely.

This is a mixed question can the dreambox 7020 which has cccam and gbox running...gbox can this be a card server whilst running cccam as a client towards gbox and shares towards my peers and gbox?

kpudated

V@NJ@

Registered
when will I be able to contribute some files :mecry:

have some interesting stuff :mecry:

### Created on 2008-09-16 23:51 by mar3k and contributors
## Please help out with reporting updates, additions and improvements!
#(C) 2008 mar3k - Fair play! - Please do not remove my credits.

cool_eagle

Registered
#### CCcam.channelinfo file for CCcam emulator
### Created on 2008-09-18 20:08 by mar3k and contributors

Added packages: BFBS, Orange, Platforma HD, Boom, DMC, Multicanal and Mediaset
Updated packages: Digital+, ADD, Sky Digital and Canal Digital Nordic

thnx to mar3k

Last edited:

sonic67

Registered
#### CCcam.channelinfo file for CCcam emulator
### Created on 2008-09-21 19:50 by mar3k and contributors

Updated packages: Digital+, TV Vlaanderen, CanalSat, TVTEL, Digitürk, Nova, Cyfra+, Orange, Sky Digital, Sky Italia, ITV Partner, TPS, Viasat, RCS DigiTV, Canal Digital Nordic, Meo and Boom

Last edited:

ScouserOne

Registered
I've used the CCcam 2.09 on my DM500s for sometime now and it works fine. It's good on my DM600pvr as well.

I'm off to get a DM800HD, and I expect the CCcam 2.09 to work fine with that as well. Anyone got some info?