Cccam.cfg 2.2.1 on skybox F5

ginetto

Registered
Hi guys, i need help!
I've a skybox F5 receiver with c.lines, but it don't work so good with the cfg it have on (2.1.4)
If somebody can help me and tell me how to put on the 2.2.1 version i will be very happy to test it!!
Thanks
Ginetto

ASiX88796LF

Registered
CCcam don't run on chinese Skybox receivers.
SkyBox (and Openbox) receivers can connect to CCcam servers but don't run CCcam. It's a big difference.

The chinese recompiled the MGcamd to run on SkyBox/OpenBox and renamed the file cccam.list to CCcam.cfg. In this way you can use C lines to connect to a CCcam server. The lack of firmware optimization make the connection very unstable and unreliable. Also CCcam.prio doesn't work either. You can't do nothing to improve this only to wait for a new and better firmware. Since the production of Skybox receivers is stopped (they switched to X-series now) i don't think they will invest time in new firmware for F-series receivers.

Hope this information doesn't come as big disappointment to you but this is the result of false advertisement by SkyBox/OpenBox sellers.

ianso

Registered
CCcam don't run on chinese Skybox receivers.
SkyBox (and Openbox) receivers can connect to CCcam servers but don't run CCcam. It's a big difference.

The chinese recompiled the MGcamd to run on SkyBox/OpenBox and renamed the file cccam.list to CCcam.cfg. In this way you can use C lines to connect to a CCcam server. The lack of firmware optimization make the connection very unstable and unreliable. Also CCcam.prio doesn't work either. You can't do nothing to improve this only to wait for a new and better firmware. Since the production of Skybox receivers is stopped (they switched to X-series now) i don't think they will invest time in new firmware for F-series receivers.

Hope this information doesn't come as big disappointment to you but this is the result of false advertisement by SkyBox/OpenBox sellers.

Silly question but does this mean cccam will work better on say openbox x3?

ianso

Registered
I'm using an f5 and an f3 and also have ordered the openbox s6000hd, and the first 2 use cccam and mgcamd and they both freeze like hell, I was told this is due to the server and not the boxes but in your post you say the lack of firmware optimisation makes it unstable. If I were to use the same cline on a vu+ do you think it would cure the glitching.

poorboy

Registered
I have same p;roblem with cccam on Skybox F5. It worked OK until a few days ago, then for no reason it stopped working. I have internet connection and lion is online etc. I flashed the box again with rs323 and also through usb but still it will not work.

Any help appreciated.

terryashbyash

Registered
For the last 2 days I have used an nline entered into CCcam.cfg it is free and only available mon-thursday. I have always had cline problems but the nline has worked almost glitch free 2 days. comes up with newcamd in banner, I am confused but happy. I am using an F3 with original firmware.

pisoj

Registered
SkyBox F5s stop emu

I have problem with cccam on Skybox F5s . It it is new and worked OK only 2 days , then for no reason it stopped working. France Channels on Astra 19,2 E komplet and some Espanja channels not open . No CCcam info on infobar on notworked channels.
Any solution ???? ( Same problem I have also on SkyBox F4 )
server and NET connection is OK Sky DE-OK,Sky Gb OK,Sky Italy -OK
Please help ----- Thanx
pisoj

Last edited: