Spiderbox - 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.l.k.

Registered
It has gone a year since, in my house Spiderbox came... Based on this, I wanted to write something about this box:

- It is very easy to setup&use.
- There is a support, from an offical site,that no other receiver doesn’t have
- Excellent image quality (HDMI included)
- Reasonable price

So, it is a receiver who I would suggest to any family and fan of satellite receivers.

Even today, after a year, I will buy Spiderbox 9000HD!

Mad Dog

Registered
Exacly very little out there i have had a hummy for years.
i have bin thinking for the last 2 months wheather to buy a spider
what happens after a year when gift runs out
Throw it in the bin and buy another this is what i am thinking !!!

Glenn_911

VIP
It has gone a year since, in my house Spiderbox came... Based on this, I wanted to write something about this box:

- It is very easy to setup&use.
- There is a support, from an offical site,that no other receiver doesn’t have
- Excellent image quality (HDMI included)
- Reasonable price

So, it is a receiver who I would suggest to any family and fan of satellite receivers.

Even today, after a year, I will buy Spiderbox 9000HD!

I don't think that Rocknroll like your advertising on his Sat Universe Forum but here my personal opinion.

1) Still the Cccam don't work good on the Spiderbox
2) Lots of Boxes have there on Official website like: Clark Tech & MVision till Dreambox ect.
3) All HD boxes have HDMI Output.
4) Far too expensive for this price its only the > gift < what makes this box sale if the > gift < stop tomorrow he has no value anymore, so think twice when you buy this cheap satellite box.

Take care :thum:

j.l.k.

Registered
I don't think that Rocknroll like your advertising on his Sat Universe Forum but here my personal opinion.

1) Still the Cccam don't work good on the Spiderbox
2) Lots of Boxes have there on Official website like: Clark Tech & MVision till Dreambox ect.
3) All HD boxes have HDMI Output.
4) Far too expensive for this price its only the > gift < what makes this box sale if the > gift < stop tomorrow he has no value anymore, so think twice when you buy this cheap satellite box.

Take care :thum:

Just to make more clear my post&position:

A- I'm a user,and nothing more.

B- I have post a suggestion&experience after one year of everyday use of this box, for the other user like me, in this forum. To help each other is the main aim of this forum.

C- As a user I'dont know ALL other receivers.

For the other things I don't want to answer, only, because I dont want that someone see it as "dark publicity"

Glenn_911

VIP
j.l.k.

Thats very nice of you but still it looks too me as advertising saw this mesagge on other boards like (remember Nabi .. sat)

Cheers

j.l.k.

Registered
j.l.k.

Thats very nice of you but still it looks too me as advertising saw this mesagge on other boards like (remember Nabi .. sat)

Cheers

I dont want to do chat...

But if I want to make publicity, at least i will change my user name, and also title of the thread.

Yes I't true I post in other forums, because, me as sat-lover user, I'm member of different forums.

It is passion to learn and if I can to help the others like me.

As I wrote, it has overpassed ONE year of everyday use of spiderbox

gogoli

Banned

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Looks like this has turned or will turn into flaming and it is not allowed by the rules. And there is certainly no need for anyone to speak on my behalf.
Off course I like our sponsor advertising here. We have a big expenses to host the site and we wouldn't be able to cover them without a sponsor.
I don't have anything to do with what will sponsor sell. That's off course up to them.
But I do determine the rules of SU board, and most of them were written 4 years ago, long before we had any sponsors.

Anyway I am gonna close this thread before it goes too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.