text,imageversion,kernel_cfe_auto,nforce.update,reboot.upd

ate and root_cfe_auto... but when i put them into a zip

file and try to load in multiboot nothing happens, image

will not load!! am i missing any files? hope this makes

sence cheers marty

Last edited:

ja7

Registered
You have to install it unzipped image mate,upload it so we can try it??

marty2

Registered
when i try to put my image on multiboot its saying it has to be in zip format or nfi

ja7

Registered
You cant mate,backup image can be installed only in the flash,.....btw,can you upload it somwhere to test it??
thanks in advance mate.

marty2

Registered
i cant m8 cause my line is in it..loll thats odd though, for i used to be able to do it on my dm800se. on a backup with dflash plugin.. then put it on meoboot and it worked fine but then again it was a nfi file..

ja5on

Registered
while not use the help button in multiboot and make a copy image from multiboot option. maybe that will help

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
yes don't upload any backup that contain any personal stuff very dangerous your C: line would soon be getting battered

I had pretty much the same problem using meoboot on my solo2 I gave up in the end, have you tried backing it up through the backup menu.

marty2

Registered
it dont have that option to make a copy, im using multiboot 108 i got from the openspa 3.2 downloads menu on the flash image..

marty2

Registered
havent tried that yet brummie just wanted to make a complete image backup so if multiboot went tits up i could just stick it back on easily without all the hassle of starting from scratch again..

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
you can make a full backup from the backup menu or a personal backup that just backs up your settings and plugins, I always use it, but with blackhole images its not recommended to put your personal backup on the later images.